ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

ZeppFanForever

:lol: Best laugh I've had all morning! I couldn't have said it better myself. I've always found ZFF to be a pretty cool guy in my board experiences on here. I do find the posting style to be a bit out of the norm... but hey - like someone else stated... whatever floats your boat! B)

Why hello "Roxie!" How are you doing today? Like I have stressed in the past, I really try to be different, original and as you said, out of the normal. But thats me! I am different, we are all different in our own special way. I have nothing but the most utmost respect for each and every one of you, you included "Roxie," all I ask is the same back in return. I really want to go by the theory, treat others the way that you want to be treated. That is very important to me. In a way, this thread is good and beneficial because it is allowing all of you to get to know the real me better. Thank you again "Roxie" for your kind words. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Hi ZeppFanForever,

I LOVE your salutations. And "Rock On" is your sgnature sign off.

Don't ever change. smile.gif I love it!

I love your posts, keep them coming. They are so entertaining. We all can live viacriously through your posts of your exploits, LOL. You have so much fun and are always so positive and upbeat. You are a very happy person, and I love talking to you.

And, as I always sign off to you out of respect to you:

Rock On!

(And I know that you will!)

What's happening "BUCK'EYE' DOC!" How are you doing? ROCK ON may be my signature sign off on this forum but it is not my trademark completely. As someone said here on the forum, Jimmy has been know to use the ROCK ON phrase in a very positive way. I must confess, I did not know that Jimmy used this phrase at all. Ha Ha! GUESS WHAT FELLOW ZEPPELIN FANATICS, OUR OWN IDOL JIMMY PAGE USES ROCK ON IN A VERY POSITIVE WAY! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

As for you "BUCK'EYE' DOC," thank you very much for your kind words, I really do appreciate it. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Hi ZeppFanForever,

You even think about using "Regards" "Kind Regards" or "Very Kind Regards" and me and you are gonna fall out real quick matey, OK? you got that? :angry:

Now as for you using "H-E-R-E-S Johnny" thats OK with me, but you might want to run it past the "Big Man's Son" First.

This is Jack's,and he's OK with what you are proposing.

HeresJonny1.jpg

This is you, well the best i could do under the circumstances.

HeresJonny2.jpg

And this is the "Big Man's Son", so say your prayers and live in hope coz "H-E-R-E-S Jesus"

HeresJonny3.jpg

Very Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Bet you didn't see that one coming "Hot Plant" :lol:

How's it going mate? :hysterical: Thanks for the breath of fresh air Danny, I needed a good laugh after the long plane ride back to San Antonio. Thanks for your comment mate, it means so much to me. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

ZFF, you add to the diverse melting pot of characters and personalities on this forum.

ROCK ON!!

How's it going "jabe?" I wish nothing but the best for you as well as everyone here on the forum. Thank you very much for your kind words "jabe," it means so much to me. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Oi Oi, looky ere me hearties, i've been "Plagiarized", i want to complain to the management but i aint no Grass, could someone do it for me please? :D

In the Mean Time (Greenwich, get it?)

Regards, Danny the True Limey

WOW mate! I'm all confused now! You and someone else (Both named Danny) are using "Kind Regards?" How can this be? Ha Ha! I don't know who's who anymore! Ha Ha! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone! Ha Ha! Thank you for your comment and ROCK ON my friend!

I think it's friendly, and makes some people feel more welcome. Keep doing what you do!

Hi "SickTangerine!" I hope all is well with you. Thank you so much for your kind words, all I ever wanted to do was make people happy and feel more welcome. After all, we do want more new fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics don't we? We want our ZEPPELIN Marine Corps. to grow and expand till the whole globe is converted ZEPPELIN fanatics! Hopefully and maybe (This may be wishful thinking, then again, maybe not!), this might move the mighty LED ZEPPELIN into reuniting in the near future. Anything's possible. Thanks again for your warm comment. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

hi zff

it doesn't offend me at all. and like the others, i enjoy most of your posts and admire your positive attitude.

i have often wondered why you don't just put the " rock on " bit into a sig though. but, hey, you do whatever you like. :)

Hi "slave to zep!" I hope all is well with you. Thank you. I do try to maintain a positive attitude here on the forum in hopes that it will rub off on other fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics such as yourself. As for putting ROCK ON into a sig, I never thought about it. I should do that. Thank you for your input. Thank you for your comment, take care and ROCK ON "slave to zep!"

It annoyed me at first, but later I thought it's pretty cool. Your posts are always friendly and funny, ZFF.

ROCK ON! B)

Why hello "_Lena_Zep!" How are you doing? Thank you for your kind words, you are a sweetheart! I do try to funny, I love to make people laugh! Take care and ROCK ON "_Lena_Zep!"

I don't find it annoying. I have seen stuff Jimmy sign off on with "Rock on" and I think it's in "Honey Don't", Ringo says, "George, rock on for Ringo!" in it. And the character Rocky in the show As Time Goes By, says it all the time.

Hi "aen27!" How are you doing today? I hope that seeing this post as well as many others, that our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics will realize that our own idol, JAMES PATRICK PAGE, uses the ROCK ON phrase in a very positive way! As I stressed in an earlier post, I confessed that I did not know that Jimmy used this phrase until now! Its really amazing what we all learn. Thats why I love being here on the forum, because I learn something different from all of you. Thank you for your comment, you, along with many others, have made my day! Take care of yourself and ROCK ON "aen27!"

Hi "ZeppFanForever". B)

I've been without electricity for the past 24 hours, so I'm a little late in responding to this thread.

I have no problems with your posting style. Keep it up.

The things some people on here will complain about, it boggles my mind. :rolleyes::blink:

What's happening "Cletus?" I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your warm comment, I promise that I will keep it up. In the mean time, you take care "Cletus" and ROCK ON my friend!

I just think you're friendly and upbeat.

People really need to get a life if they are "offended" by this or even took the time to PM you about this.

Just keep doing what you're doing...and of course, ROCK ON! :D

Kindest regards,

Barb (not Danny) Hee Hee!

Oh "imPLANTed," thank you so much for your kindest words! You are such a sweetheart sent from heaven. Take care, my kindest regards to you and ROCK ON "imPLANTed!"

I wish I could reply to you with a big "ROCK ON!", ZFF - but it looks like I've been chastised for making fun at you "like a child would do". Guess the only thing I can tell someone who comes here on a daily basis to cry over being dumped is "BITCH ON!".

What's happening "jimmie ray!" I hope all is well with you. Forgive me, but your post can be taken in different ways. I hope that you are not referring to me as someone who is crying over being dumped on. Believe me, if you knew me and what I do for a living, crying is the last thing that you would ever think that I would do. And I do mean that in a good way "jimmie ray." What we should both do is tell the people that are complaining about what I or anyone else does, to "BITCH ON!" I'm not bitching nor have I ever been known here on the forum to bitch, I'm just looking for answers and resolutions. Thank you for your honesty and comment "jimmie ray," I really do appreciate it. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

WOW mate! I'm all confused now! You and someone else (Both named Danny) are using "Kind Regards?" How can this be? Ha Ha! I don't know who's who anymore! Ha Ha! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone! Ha Ha! Thank you for your comment and ROCK ON my friend!

Hi ZeppFanForever you are WWWHHHAAA HA HA HA (Scary)

Nearly forgot this, ROCK ON my Friend, you'll love this, a Tribute to You.

Kind Regards, Danny

How's it going "whyalla?" I hope that life is treating you well! Thank you for your kind words "whyalla," I really try to be an example for everyone here on the forum. Why? Because I would like to show that positive comments can make a difference. I like to be positive and encouraging.

This is not aimed towards you at all "whyalla," its bad enough what we all have to deal with what's outside in the real world, why should I have to do a thread over something petty like this? I felt that I had to since there are people here on the forum that are against what I am doing. Many of you do not know what I do for a living, believe me, this thread is petty shit compared to what I have to do for my career on a daily basis.

Sorry "whyalla," I got a little carried away! Thank you for understanding and for your comment. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

:lol: My friend you get as much carried away as you need to. I too believe that we can all get along and I recognize that outside off this 'little piece of nostalgia' we all have mundane and difficult lives BUT we should all take a leaf out off your book and be happy with what has gone before - the dream IS DEAD, long live the memories. You’re a good guy who brings some pleasure and humour to this board (Christ knows we need it) and for that reason I salute you - You take care and don't stop ROCK'N ON my friend!

Hi Danny, you are too damn funny :) I could be wrong, but i have a feeling, it's you Danny, who is wrong (i hope ZFF backs me up on this one). I believe this is the real "Johnny":

ZFF is too nice to ever be compared to "Jack".

As for the issue at hand, i think you should change the ROCK ON to another famous quote from a rocker i dug in the 80's, Billy Squier's song ROCK ME TONIGHT would be a nice change. Well just my two cents, and i don't think you need them anyway icon4.gif

the only repetition on this board that did irk me... and i did a great job of not saying so most of the time, was this (anybody remember): "this" and "that", lol. Who was that, the First Led Zep i believe (boy i miss him).

ZFF, you didn't really need a thread for more board attention did you? :)

Have a great day, and keep offending! Your friend, Bobbie

p.s. it's great to see the two Dan's in one thread again! miss ya, kakdaddy

Hi sweetie! I'm so sorry that I missed you! You make me feel like a saint dear! Ha Ha! Wouldn't you like to know? Ha Ha! I LOVE BILLY SQUIER'S song "Rock Me Tonight!" As for me writing a thread for more board attention, I just want your attention Bobbie honey! Didn't you feel me give you a big warm kiss on your sweet moist lips? Ha Ha! I adore you Bobbie and I always will! Take care and ROCK ON my dearest Bobbie!

I don't resent you, nor am I offended but I do find the redundancy of your posts extremely annoying. Perhaps even worse is your habit of replying to every single post made in a thread (and not just this one).

What's happening "Jahfin!" I hope all is well with you. This is on a good note, if you find the majority of my posts annoying, then I am offending you "Jahfin" and that makes me feel real bad. Offending you "Jahfin" is the last thing that I would ever want to do to you or anyone else here on the forum for that matter.

I don't like to bring up or talk about my job here on the forum but I feel that it is necessary in this case. I would also like to thank you "Jahfin," as well as many others, for bringing up some very interesting points of what I do here on the forum. Without mentioning what I do for a living, I already have many letters already prepared at work (For different situations) that are ready to be filled in. I also have to answer every single letter that I receive in a very professional and timely manner. Thanks to what some of you have already pointed out to me, I am unknowingly doing the same thing that I do at work, here on the forum. Perhaps, all of you are not used to that kind of style. I do it everyday at work and its like a natural instinct to me. I hope that you as well as everyone else understands where I'm coming from.

Thank you for your comment "Jahfin," I really do appreciate it. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Hey, ZeppFanForever!

The way you sign off shows you're energetic, friendly, and cool. I like your sign-off. If that's annoying, then so is mine! :mellow:

:peace:,

Jo

P.S. Is mine annoying? :unsure::P

Ah "pagemccartney95," you are so sweet! Thank you very much for your warm comment. Honey, your sign off is NO WHERE NEAR ANNOYING! I love your sign off as well as many others. Take care and ROCK ON "pagemccartney95!"

What's happening "kakdaddy?" I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your honesty, I really do appreciate it. I like your RAK OUT WITH YER KAK OUT trademark signature, it has some spunk in it. Please continue using it, that's what you'll be known for here on the forum. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON "kakdaddy!"

:D No problem. But no, RAK OUT WITH YER KAK OUT will not become a trademark of mine unless Ron Jeremy or Tommy Lee start posting on the board so until then my signoff will be...

Kind Regards,

Danny

Hi ZeppFanForever you are WWWHHHAAA HA HA HA (Scary)

Nearly forgot this, ROCK ON my Friend, you'll love this, a Tribute to You.

Kind Regards, Danny

What's happening mate! WWWHHHAAA HA HA HA! You're next stop, THE TWILIGHT ZONE! I'll be Rod Serling with the cigarette in his hand! (Or was it a joint?) Ha Ha! DAMN MATE! I LOVE "Rock On" by David Essex. I forgot all about that song! Ha Ha! For the record everyone, as for the top 20 posters link, stupid me did not know about that link till last week. Isn't that a laugh? Ha Ha! Thank you for your comment mate and ROCK ON my friend!

Archived