ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

ZeppFanForever

I don't think he gets it.

What's up "Jahfin!" Believe me, I do get it! It just makes me feel bad that you and "manderlyh" don't. I accept the both of you for who you are and I wouldn't even try to ask you or "manderlyh" to change anything in reference to your writing or posting styles. Because really, I don't have anything to complain about in reference to the both of you. However,my question to you "Jahfin" is why are you complaining that I annoy you when you don't even know me? Do you really think that's fair? It seems to me that there are just a hand full of complainers as compared to the many that are in favor of what I do here on the forum. I feel bad that you feel annoyed by what I do and I deeply apologize for that "Jahfin," but I'm not going to change my ways because it annoys you. That would be like me saying that I don't like the way you address me in some of your posts, please change your ways for me because it annoys me. Would you like for me to tell you that "Jahfin?" Of course you wouldn't! I accept you for who you are "Jahfin," I don't want you to change your writing style for me or anybody. All I ask of you is please show me the same courtesy and respect like I do and show you. Is that too much to ask? Thank you for your comment "Jahfin," I really do appreciate it. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Zepp Fan Forever-

As a fellow Zeppelin Fanatic, thanks for your positive messages. They have never offended me. Rock ON!

Hello "Janet!" How are you doing? You're very welcome "Janet." Thank you for your kind words, they do mean so much to me. You take care "Janet" and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I honestly didn't notice there was anything "odd" about your posting style until it was brought up...I've always thought you were just a really happy guy. And that's certainly a lot better than being a negative jerk, right? Rock On, Dude.

ZFF, I wasn't trying to ask you to change. I'm just saying I agree with Jafin. ;)

Hi "manderlyh!" I know, please allow for me to explain. I said what I said deliberately because I wanted to get a response from you. You have to admit, we both never talk or converse with each other here on the forum hardly at all. And because of this, I kind of felt that you didn't like me. I want to be friends with you "manderlyh," I really do! Please don't take this the wrong way in any way but I wrote a post to you on your BLACK SABBATH thread recently and I didn't get a response from you. I kind of felt that you were ignoring me despite me trying to break the ice with you. Then again, I haven't checked your thread recently. If you did respond, then its my wrong. For the record, I LOVE BLACK SABBATH especially the Ozzy years. Please, lets be friends ok "manderlyh," its really important to me. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I honestly didn't notice there was anything "odd" about your posting style until it was brought up...I've always thought you were just a really happy guy. And that's certainly a lot better than being a negative jerk, right? Rock On, Dude.

Hi "~Bonnie~!" How are you doing? WOW, I really feel so priviledged to have you, "manderlyh" and "Electrophile" on this thread. I really feel humble at the moment. I would really like to get to know all three of you, I really feel that we can all be great friends here on the forum. As for your comment, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it coming from you. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

The runner-up for most posts in this thread has only 6. That's 37% less than the winner. Interesting.

Why is that "interesting?'

Great math. :blink:

Oh and as far as "annoying" goes....howz about posters who quote damn near every post with a fricken :yesnod: smilie.I guess that's one pathetic way to raise your post count. As if that matters.

The runner-up for most posts in this thread has only 6. That's 37% less than the winner. Interesting.

Hi "Electrophile!" I hope all is well with you and your family. WOW! I truly did not realize how many comments that I posted since I was in my into my own world in the zone. I never realize what or how much I do until the day is over. Thank you for pointing the statistics out to me, it is interesting. Thank you for your comment. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Oh and as far as "annoying" goes....howz about posters who quote damn near every post with a fricken :yesnod: smilie.I guess that's one pathetic way to raise your post count. As if that matters.

Hi "Hotplant!" How are you doing today? I never thought about that "Hotplant!" I didn't realize that posters raise their post count with smiling faces, that's a very good point "Hotplant!" Thank you for your comment. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

FWIW, I know I don't say much here, but I always enjoy reading your posts, ZeppFanForever. You do seem to have an incredibly good outlook on things, which is quite refreshing after reading some posts here. I'd say don't let 'em get you down, but you don't - and that's a good thing!!

Hi "ebk!" I hope all is well with you. Forgive me for missing your comment, I just realized it. Thank you very much for your kind words "ebk," it really makes me feel real good inside that I can contribute my part as a member here on the forum. Doing this, I can try my best in making a difference as well as be an example for many of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics. Thank you for your comment. Have a great day, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER "ebk!"

dio.jpg

Keep doing what you do man.

Hi "Broken Levee!" How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. Thank you "Broken Levee," I promise you that I will. I LOVE RONNIE JAMES DIO! Matter of fact, I just finished watching my RAINBOW LIVE AT MUNICH 20 OCTOBER 1977 DVD! I love that show! Of course, Ronnie has been doing well with HEAVEN AND HELL. Thank you for your comment. Have a great day, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Exactly.

How's it going "Electrophile"? How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. Great to hear from a fellow hard-core Zeppelin fan! I was not aware that threads were contests where the largest number of posts was declared winner. Thank you for your comments. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

How's it going "Hotplant"? How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. Great to hear from a fellow hard-core Zeppelin fan! I LOL'd. Thank you for your comments. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Hi "Hotplant!" How are you doing today? I never thought about that "Hotplant!" I didn't realize that posters raise their post count with smiling faces, that's a very good point "Hotplant!"

What was her name again?

BTW, you don't raise your post count with "smiling faces". I believe she was implying that is all some people will post in a reply as another way of raising their total post count.

What was her name again?

BTW, you don't raise your post count with "smiling faces". I believe she was implying that is all some people will post in a reply as another way of raising their total post count.

What's happening "Jahfin!" How's it going with you? Of course I knew that "Jahfin!" I appreciate you letting me know but I already knew. Have you ever seen me post smiling faces as a lone answer as one of my posts? You know me, I always have to post a comment like I'm doing here with you. For the record, I do not even try to compete in the Top 20 Posters link, I just go with the flow as I see it fit for me. Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it "Jahfin." Have a great day, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Couldn't have said it better myself, Bonnie.

This thread cracks me up, I have to say. Do people really care how many posts they have? Really? (Obviously, I'm not one of them!) And, someone really PM'd a complaint about another person's writing style? :slapface: I guess I just don't get it.

Anyway, with some of the negativity and bullying that goes on in this forum in my opinion, it's nice to read some positive posts! :D

What's happening "Ady?" I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your kind comment, it does give me the more reason to do it! I do like your picture of Nora Miao. Take care and ROCK ON "Ady!"

:D

20080418172543-371661805.jpg

Archived