ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

ZeppFanForever

I understand that. I liked the guy and didn't have any problems with him, but he voluntarily left a message board. A lot of people that most of the old guard here were friends with on the old, old board have done that too but that happens sometimes.

Someone doesn't have to be deceased to pay tribute to them. dry.gif

A tribute is made out of respect or appreciation for someone or something.

ROF

Exactly (the definition of a tribute) so i don't see why your idea was challenged, Buck Eye Doc. Electrophile, why try to act like your feelings are indifferent, when you obviously feel otherwise.

I also agree that making accusations when someone is not here to defend themselves is pretty low.

Electrophile, why try to act like your feelings are indifferent, when you obviously feel otherwise.

I legitimately and honestly had no problem with him. None. I didn't know him that well, but he liked Pink Floyd so that make him an OK duck in my book.

Don't profess to know what I "obviously" feel about anything.

He's gone, let it go. No need to make accusations about someone not here to defend themselves.

ROCK ON FOREVER, my dear friends!!!

Zactly the same head in the sand attitude that has helped The Barron hang around for all these years.

I'm not saying ZFF did anything like that of course, but we're all just names in cyber space...any of us is capable of anything.

What he did do is solicit opinions, and broke for the hills when someone disagreed with him in a direct fashion.

ZFF told me he is a government worker....surely he can handle a messageboard disagreement, and if not, heaven help him in his occupation.

ROF all you want, it means "Rolling On Floor" to the whole of the world. B)

I legitimately and honestly had no problem with him. None. I didn't know him that well, but he liked Pink Floyd so that make him an OK duck in my book.

Don't profess to know what I "obviously" feel about anything.

To quote my friend Dancin Days, i call them like i see them.

Mary Hartman also likes Pink Floyd, lol :)

p.s. i could certainly have misinterpreted what i have read in your exchanges and posts about ZFF.

p.s. i could certainly have misinterpreted what i have read in your exchanges and posts about ZFF.

You did. I never said I didn't like him, had a problem with him, thought he was a bad person....this is all so incredibly strange. I noticed he had a specific posting style, I asked him a question about it. He answered it. That was the end. We conversed several times after that about different things, with nary an issue. I don't know why he chose to leave.

As for calling them like I see them......so do I.

Zactly the same head in the sand attitude that has helped The Barron hang around for all these years.

I'm not saying ZFF did anything like that of course, but we're all just names in cyber space...any of us is capable of anything.

What he did do is solicit opinions, and broke for the hills when someone disagreed with him in a direct fashion.

ZFF told me he is a government worker....surely he can handle a messageboard disagreement, and if not, heaven help him in his occupation.

ROF all you want, it means "Rolling On Floor" to the whole of the world. B)

Hi 'Hickory Man'

You dont have a clue mate, ZFF left for other reasons than what you are thinking, have a look at the New Rules on Spamming and see if he, or many others for that matter, would have lasted more than a few Minutes under them, i think those new rules are going to kill of this boards postings for many people, the Gestapo have finaly taken over the Assylum.

"V HAVE VAYS OF MAKING U POST"

YA VOL MEIN HERR

ROF

Hi 'Hickory Man'

You dont have a clue mate, ZFF left for other reasons than what you are thinking, have a look at the New Rules on Spamming and see if he, or many others for that matter, would have lasted more than a few Minutes under them, i think those new rules are going to kill of this boards postings for many people, the Gestapo have finaly taken over the Assylum.

YA VOL MEIN HERR

ROF

He was probably the reason for the new rules BIGDAN..... :D

edited to add ROCK ON FOREVER!!!!! :slapface:

Hello fellow Zeppelin fans! I have listened to these guys since I was a kid and can definitely say they've influenced me greatly. I love to play their songs as much as I can. I picked up a lot of their acoustic work during my last deployment to the Middle East, about to leave yet again... I will link a song or two of me playing about two years ago. I've also written a book, most of this came to me in a fashion I can only describe as "Channeled" back in 2000-2003. It's full of wisdom, esoterica, and hidden knowledge. Perhaps it came from the Mothership itself, but I believe it would be well received in this sorta forum. It's called, "The Little Book of Light". Enjoy!

Check it out here: http://store.payloadz.com/details/757155-eBooks-Philosophy-The-Little-Book-of-Light.html

Check out me playing here: (Not the best, gotten much better since, just love to play)

OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY

NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE

WISH YOU WERE HERE (PINK FLOYD)

Hi 'Hickory Man'

YA VOL MEIN HERR

ROF

Ok...the guy was a regular...posted quite a bit, got wind he was getting under peoples skin, increased posting to 200+ a day, mostly for the self gratifying benefit of seeing his Beavis and Butthead flavored form letter all over the forum, and got the rules changed for the rest of us.

Thanks for clueing me in. ;)

Ok...the guy was a regular...posted quite a bit, got wind he was getting under peoples skin, increased posting to 200+ a day, mostly for the self gratifying benefit of seeing his Beavis and Butthead flavored form letter all over the forum, and got the rules changed for the rest of us.

Thanks for clueing me in. ;)

Hi 'Hickory Man'

Didnt mean to sound condescending to you, you have a valid point there, 200+ Posts a day is way OTT, but just look at this place without that kind of behavior, most of the Topics on here can be used to "Up" your Total Posts, thats what Some Topics were designed to do, how will Admin deal with someone who does a Cut and Pace Job about "The Weather Where You Are" every day too "Up" their Total Post Count, or replying to "Word association" or "This or That"?

This is not only a Led Zeppelin Discussion Board, its is a "Chat Room" to some people and a way of Relaxing or Letting off Steam to others, and what is so important in worrying about someone elevating their Total Post Count anyway? its not like the Top Poster of 2009 will be sitting between Jimmy and Robert at Christmas Lunch as this years winner is it? although that would be a BIG incentive for some i would imagine. :D

Good Luck and Keep your Posts "On Topic" and to a Minimum, you know it makes sense.;)

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

Hi 'Hickory Man'

YA VOL MEIN HERR

ROF

Well, posting 100-200 posts a day is SPAMMING, IMO. It was getting EXTREMELY OLD that he insisted on quoting every single post in this thread and leaving a reply to it, and he also felt the need to post 5-7 times on ONE PAGE of a thread, and many of the posts didn't necessarily move the thread along! Many of the posts were just, "hey 'insert name here,' ROF, my friend!"

I am not saying that I'm glad he's "gone," I'm just saying that the sheer volume of his nonsensical posts was highly irritating.

I never really understood what the big deal was about post counts. I post to respond to someone or when I have a thought, and yes, I am guilty of a single emoticon post.

BIG DEAL.

ROF

I haven't been able to figure that one out either ! It's probably just me but the only thing I've been able to conjur up is that a high post count might actually mean the person likes it here :unsure: .

Archived