Person Above Me Game

pagemccartney95

^ ZeppFan always has something positive to say :)

Hi "C0mmunicati0nBreakd0wn!" WOW, thats a long word to type. Thank you for the comment. As for you, you sound like a very sweet woman yourself. Infact, so sweet, that I would like for us to be on each other's friend's list. What da ya say my friend? ROCK ON FOREVER!

ZeppFanForever is friendly person and likes to say hello and “ROCK ON FOREVER“ to each member!! Communicative and polite person, will love Zepp forever :D

Hi "Magenta!" How are you doing? Thank you for your kind words sweetie, you are a very friendly and polite person also. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi "Magenta!" How are you doing? Thank you for your kind words sweetie, you are a very friendly and polite person also. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi I am fine thanks. :) My collage started recently so I am pretty busy and exhausted, have to travel by train every day because it is in a nearby town!! :(

Hi I am fine thanks. :) My collage started recently so I am pretty busy and exhausted, have to travel by train every day because it is in a nearby town!! :(

WOW, you do have a busy schedule don't you? Just make sure that you are safe and careful my dear, there are some crazy people out there in this world. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Oh, "Magenta" is a very sweet woman that is very easy to talk to. ROF!

^ZeppFanForever likes Mexican food and is never unhappy, even when he is posting in the Unhappy thread.

Why hello "ledzepfvr!" Thank you for your kind words, you're such a sweetheart! I do LOVE Mexican food. I should, I am a long-haired hispanic. My employer has been trying to get me to cut my hair for months now. Do I listen to them? HELL NO! Ha Ha!

As for you "ledzepfvr," you are a very sweet woman that brings the good out of people such as myself. And I thank you for that too. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Loves Roger Waters

Can't help it, even though I'm conservative. :P But I love David Gilmour, too!

Hi Deb! Deb's a very sweet woman and is very friendly with people. Deb is also a devoted hard core LED ZEPPELIN fan. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

ZeppFanForver is extremely nice! :friends:

:peace:,

Jo

pagemccartney95: has great taste in music and is always fun to chat with on line!

ZeppFanForever: will most certainly keep "rocking on" forever!

:)

Hey "BonzoLikeDrumer!" How's it going? You seem like a person that is true to himself and tells it like it is, I like that! You seem like a person that everyone, myself included, would like to have as a friend. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Archived