I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

Oh man. I want to see Sweeney Todd so badly. Johnny Depp has been my favorite actor since I still thought the Care Bears were the coolest thing ever and I've seen his movies the first day they've been in theaters for years now. Burton/Depp collaborations are so amazing, too. Unfortunately, it's in theaters where I go to college, but I got home for winter break a few days ago and it's not here in cowtown. It makes me want to go on my own murderous rampage.

Yet another reason no one should live in Idaho. The theaters are prejudiced against good movies.

Polar Express. Last night, again.

We were just saying that we didn't have enough time to see that one this year!

We usually take the time to watch several Christmas movies before the actual day hits: Elf, The Grinch, Polar Express, etc., etc...

We watched A Christmas Story tonight. Believe it or not...it was my first time... :D

Edited by manderlyh

Wait, whaaaaat??? :o

For real. I had a roommate who loved that movie--we lived together over 4 Christmases, and we (now) have 2 copies of the movie in DVD.

I told my mom today that it was the first time I'd seen it, and she said she's never seen it either. :lol: