I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

great movie,have all the James Bond movies on DVD

Pure escapism! My favourites are "From Russia With Love", "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and "The Spy Who Loved Me".

I'm watching them all again in chronological order before I see "Skyfall" for the first time.

poster.jpg

Edited by Ady

Pure escapism! My favourites are "From Russia With Love", "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and "The Spy Who Loved Me".

I'm watching them all again in chronological order before I see "Skyfall" for the first time.

I hope "Skyfall" is still in the theatres by the time you finish...or were you planning on watching it on DVD?

poster.jpg

Hey Bond, where's your safety belt? :^)

I can almost see my old house in the background. :^)

I hope "Skyfall" is still in the theatres by the time you finish...or were you planning on watching it on DVD?

Blu-ray. I'll probably buy it.

Hey Bond, where's your safety belt? :^)

I can almost see my old house in the background. :^)

I love that city, even though I've never been. "Dirty Harry" made me a fan.

Edited by Ady

I'm watching them all again in chronological order before I see "Skyfall" for the first time.Thats a good idea I think I will watch them in chronological order too.

poster.jpg

My favorites are The Spy Who Loved Me-Live and Let Die-Moonraker-From Russia With Love to name a few..oh and cant forget For Your Eyes Only Edited by ZEPFAN17

raging-bull.jpgOne of the best boxers of all time.. Jake La Motta memoir Raging Bull: My Story. It stars Robert De Niro as Jake La Motta LaMotta, a middleweight boxer whose sadomasochistic rage, sexual jealousy, and animalistic appetite exceeded the boundaries of the prizefight ring, and destroyed his relationship with his wife and family.

At work I get jazzed pretty bad when they find out I haven't seen movies that EVERYONE's seen - LOTR Trilogy is a prime example.

So it got out that I had never seen any of the current Batman films (Last time I saw Batman it had Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson).

So the guy across from me brought me the first 2 out of his own collection - Batman Begins on DVD, and The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray (I've become quite the Blu-Ray snob since I've discovered our PS3 plays them).

I think my first surprise was how many people are in the movies (as in big names).

But yes, they were pretty cool, a little less cartoonish / more serious, and fun to watch.

And yes, Heath Ledger killed it as The Joker.

All they hype and buzz was well-deserved.

I will now be hunting down The Dark Knight Rises at Redbox.

Looking forward to it.

Batman-Begins-2005-Poster.jpgthe-dark-knight-2008.jpg

Saw Argo tonight. Loved it! Even though I knew how it turned out, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great perfomance by Alan Arkin, and I really enjoyed John Goodman. And I always love seeing Victor Garber in anything.

Ben Afleck got hosed by the Academy.

They used When the Levee Breaks during one of the scenes.