I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

When a Stranger Calls, Rock Star (and you thought Almost Famous had a lot of LZ references, this just screams it) and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire... oh, and The Tiger and the Snow.

This was over a three days by the way!

Well having Jason in it kind of guaranteed that!

I was actually bored enough to finish "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story". We had to turn it off in the beginning, due to it being the dumbest movie ever made. Shame on John C. Reilly. Hopefully "Step Brothers" will redeem him.

John C Reilly should never be allowed to headline a movie again. This movie was horrible and he is just not lead guy quality. He should just stick to playing the buddy of the star.

This movie could not even pull in 20 million in total at the box office.

Edited by spats

I was actually bored enough to finish "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story". We had to turn it off in the beginning, due to it being the dumbest movie ever made. Shame on John C. Reilly. Hopefully "Step Brothers" will redeem him.

It wasn't that bad... I got a couple of laughs out of it, although yeah, it's not fantastic.

I have never cooked a barbecue myself but i love them. But my buddies do and When i lived with my cousin she would cook them all the time and an ex girlfriend would. Man oh Man. Nothing tastes better. One of my buddies has a back yard and the bunch of us would go and he would cook stuff up and we would pig out on big juicy steak and just talk about guy stuff as the sun was going down.

I am going to see Harold and Kumar this weekend!!! :D I should have gone last weekend. This is the weekend. :D:D

Iron Man rocked. There was a problem though. We got there sorta too late, so all the good seats were taken, so I had to sit right in front of the screen. My neck doesn't hurt too much. There was also some talking teenagers who don't know what "Be Quiet" means. But in the end, I really enjoyed it, but have to see it again because of the position i was in.

EDIT: I think Robert Downey Jr. did really well in this movie. Some will more than likely say I'm out of my mind, but oh well. Gwyneth Paltrow never looked so good....oh man.

Edited by DoubleNecker

Saw two movies last night:

Ironman: I thought it was pretty good too. The abrupt ending annoyed me. There is a scene after the credits, for those that don't know. Robert Downey Jr. can carry a movie....surprised me. He kinda reminded me of Wolverine at times. I give it a B.

Saw the first screening to the public of the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The entire cast and director was in the screening as well, they hadn't seen the finished product yet. Much darker than the first. I hadn't ever read this book, so I don't know much about it, but it looked like Lord of the Rings with a younger cast. B+

Saw Juno earlier. Friend left the movie here, I might watch it again.

Itz so indie!11!1!!

Really? I thought it was rather mainstream, myself, although I enjoyed it, but I guess I rarely watch Hollywood movies.

I think the last Hollywood movie I saw was some Will Smith rubbish, I Am Me or some shit, anyway it was a remake of Charleton Heston's Omega Man.

Did anyone see Jack Black's 'Be Kind Rewind?' That was rather amusing.

'Le scaphandre et le papillon' was really good too if anyone saw that film

:D Saw Iron Man Last night with my daughter. It was a really good movie. Robert Downey plays a great role. What a bod! He is in awesome shape. Gwenth Paltrow as also very good. I like them together. AC DC music is featured which sounds great. Not just a kids movie.

I give it a thumbs up.

Saw two movies last night:

Ironman: I thought it was pretty good too. The abrupt ending annoyed me. There is a scene after the credits, for those that don't know. Robert Downey Jr. can carry a movie....surprised me. He kinda reminded me of Wolverine at times. I give it a B.

Saw the first screening to the public of the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The entire cast and director was in the screening as well, they hadn't seen the finished product yet. Much darker than the first. I hadn't ever read this book, so I don't know much about it, but it looked like Lord of the Rings with a younger cast. B+

You gave it a B? Are you crazy? that movie deserved a A as far as comic movies go. I'd say it was the second best comic adaptation since Batman Begins. The ending doesn't make much sense, as far as the comics are concerned. Tony Stark never revealed himself to be Iron Man, aside from the Civil War story line. Iron Man was always known to be Tony Starks bodyguard.