I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

Amen to that! I totally agree. If you ain't seen "Jaws" on the big screen, then you ain't seen it!

And if you haven't seen it on the big screen, in a theater on a beach city as I have as I was 13 :blink: , then you ain't seen it! :lol:

A great film, I wouldn't say my best experience in the cinema, but still unforgetable. ^_^

And if you haven't seen it on the big screen, in a theater on a beach city as I have as I was 13 :blink: , then you ain't seen it! :lol:

True...moonlight surfing and swimming are still some of my favorite passtimes despite me growing up with that film at the beach, watching it over and over then running down to the ocean and pruning up for the next 7hrs..but we can't all be bronzed clamshells. B)

Edited by bigstickbonzo

I went to see "Wanted" this weekend. It stars Angelina Jolie, James mcavoy and Morgan Freeman. It was a really fun movie. Lots of action , a pretty good story. Unrealistic as hell but it's not supposed to be real life so you have to not expect reality in it. Just a good ride.

Angelina is hot as hell in this movie too. She is great playing the cool, badass hottie.

I went to see "Wanted" this weekend. It stars Angelina Jolie, James mcavoy and Morgan Freeman.

Thank you spats...I was trying to think of Morgan Freeman when talking to a friend the other day. I mentioned "Driving Miss Daisy" but he never saw it.

I haven't seen a movie in over 3 years (in the theatre that is)...any suggestions? Is this the best movie now showing?

There are no decent movies in the theatres, they're all shit. At least until The Dark Knight comes out. That I'm going to go see. Before I saw American Gangster with my dad last year, I hadn't stepped foot into a movie theatre in 4 years.

Movie studios will start getting my money when they start making decent films. Most of the shit they make nowadays panders to stupid teenagers, frat boys or children and I'm none of those things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight i went to see a horrible movie called "Dick" at Harbourfront centre. It starred Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams. Just brutal. It was supposed to be a comedy. That's 2 hours of my life i will never get back. :o

Romancing the Stone and it's sequel, Jewel of the Nile, I actually liked them.

I think I'm gonna watch some more Michael Douglas/Kathleen Turner films.

I love Kathleen Turner. You should look for "Julia and Julia" she stars with Sting. Weird, but i loved this movie (came out sometime in the mid 80's). Another great Douglas/Turner movie is "The War of the Roses".

• 3 weeks later...

Recently watched:

The Story Of Qiu Ju

Revenge Of Frankenstein

Currently watching 'Fistful Of Dollars'

'I don't think it's nice you laughin'. See, my mule don't like people laughin'.

He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to,

I might convince him that you really didn't mean it!'

:D

Hi all,

I hardly ever go to the movies, maybe once or twice a year. Tropic Thunder looks worth seeing on the big screen......anyone watch it yet and is it good?

Hi Angel,I saw Tropic Thunder,last night out-n-out funny! :D But be warned,if your easily offened,you will be! :o:)

KB