I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

I just watched The Duchess. I liked it a lot--it was sad, but intriguing. Kiera Knightley did a great job, as did Ralph Fiennes. In fact, I hated Fiennes, and I muttered a few insults under my breath, LOL.

The Duchess on Netflix

I loved it, saw it in theaters, reading the book now. Movie of course cant fit in everything and left a lot out

I also saw Don't Mess with the Zohan.

I really, really liked Sex and Lucia, which is an independent or foreign film.

Towelhead, which is a movie about an Arab-American girl who is trying to figure out, well, life, really. It was a heartbreaking but beautiful movie.

We also got The Incredibles from Netflix--I liked that one. I'm usually on top of Pixar's films, but sadly, I had not seen that one yet.

Yeah. It was a great movie. Someone like you couldn't appriciate that.

Well if I had actually said I didn't appreciate it I might get what you're saying. But I didn't. You might understand that if you had even a modicum of intelligence.

Edited by Cletus

I have far more than you know dude. Your taste sucks in my opinion.

Considering you know next to nothing about my taste, in anything. It would seem you're only purpose in this is to start another fight, as usual.

Anyway, here is perhaps a more direct and concise response to all your posts in this thread, and others

Just for Rick

Edited by Cletus

Keep in mind who you're arguing with :rolleyes: .

You dont have a clue who I am you dumb ass SOB! Go back to the hole you crawled out of you idiot!!!!!!

Whatever :lol:

Weren't you banned several times for being a troll?. :slapface:

Yes shit for brains. But I am not a trouble maker like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exactly am I a trouble maker?. I've never been banned, even once.

You've been banned several times for causing shit on this board. You're in no position to point the finger at anybody. Dumbass.

Piss off. I have better things to do than argue with you. Just look at your pic. What does that say about you? You are weird. Im done with you asshole.

No problemo. Now If you would be so kind as to answer two questions.

1. When are you going to start a Loggins and Messina thread?

2. ZeppFanForever = Joel? True or False.

Hello "JethroTull," I love all of these questions.

1. LOGGINS & MESSINA, do I sense a LOGGINS & MESSINA fan here? Now you're really giving me good ideas.

2. ZeppFanForever = Joel? TRUE because both my name which is ZeppFanForever A.K.A. John and Joel both have a "J" in front of their names.

ROCK ON!

Yeah. It was a great movie. Someone like you couldn't appriciate that.

Charming as always Rick :rolleyes:

Making friends as always. Nothing changes.

Man, I'm really confused. Is Yukon Joel or Rick? Or is ZeppFanForever Joel? He says he is, but Yukon says he's Rick, but Jethro thinks Yukon is Joel and Cletus thinks Yukon is Rick?

Who the fuck is who?

And why did kabbalakone, carouselambra and Sunchild get banned ? Where's Mary Hartman.

This place is crazy and rife with conspiracies isn't it? :huh:

Man, I'm really confused. Is Yukon Joel or Rick? Or is ZeppFanForever Joel? He says he is, but Yukon says he's Rick, but Jethro thinks Yukon is Joel and Cletus thinks Yukon is Rick?

Who the fuck is who?

And why did kabbalakone, carouselambra and Sunchild get banned ? Where's Mary Hartman.

Unless I'm mistaken. Yukon = Rick. He's even admitted to it on 2 different occasions.

As for Joel, while his most recent user name on here was "devil's haircut" but he got banned, again, whether now he's since returned under a different name, I don't know.

Edited by Cletus

Who the fuck is who?

I've been here for over a year now, and haven't read anything by these people that warrants any banning. And if they can just come back as someone else, what's the purpose of banning anyone?

By the way, all these new Batman movies suck ass. The TV show might not have followed the mood of the original comics, but at least it was fun to watch.

I will set the record straight. I will only speak for myself. I am Rick. Originally Icantquityoubabe, and other names have included Led ZeppIV, Jaws, Thats the Way, and more.

I remember your original name from when I first came here. There was alot more joking around back then - that's why I joined. Now most people post videos or pictures that I can't see anyway as humor, which isn't very original. Also, all the excessive "nicities" come across as phony. Everyone should be able to just be themselves, for the most part. You're never going to please the squawkers who have a problem with everything.

I will set the record straight. I will only speak for myself. I am Rick. Originally Icantquityoubabe, and other names have included Led ZeppIV, Jaws, Thats the Way, and more. Sam knows who I am. I have apologized for some of my past behavior. I have done nothing wrong here but when I get harrassed by the likes of Jethro Tull and Clitorus, I am going to tell them what I think. they are the trouble makers. Sometimes people are given another chance and forgiven. Some here, that I wont mention by name will never forgive me or anyone else, including Joel. Joel can speak for himself. But I am Rick.

And I must ask once again, how exactly I am a trouble maker?. My track record would suggest otherwise. Your track record(through your various usernames) is less then flattering.

I don't recall you apologizing(at least not publicly) for all the shit you've stirred up.

Pearl Harbor - One of the sweetest and saddest stories I've ever seen. Although the tv guide only gave it 2 stars, I thought it was much better and actually gave me a much broader insight to the war then many other films have (e.g- it also shows a bit of what life was like for the nurses, not just the soldiers).

The only parts of Pearl Harbor that I thought were any good were the Spitfire/BF 109 dogfights over the white cliffs of Dover. The rest wasn't much. :D