I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Revolution Road the other night... I wasn't ready for it!!

It was really good but I was a bit wired and weird afterwards...

plus I had just had a big week and it was meant to be a treat to go to the movies and I think I was more stressed out afterward....

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny---for a long time, I coudln't stand The Meaning of Life because of the Mister Creosote scene.

Therefore, I wanted nothing to do with Monty Python. About two years ago, I caved and watched The Holy Grail again, and I decided I could give them another try.

It's funny---for a long time, I coudln't stand The Meaning of Life because of the Mister Creosote scene.

Therefore, I wanted nothing to do with Monty Python. About two years ago, I caved and watched The Holy Grail again, and I decided I could give them another try.

I liked the Monty Python movies many years ago, but the series was what i really enjoyed. It also helped that when i first started watching them it was with a boyfriend who turned me on to them. I can remember us watching one episode of Fawlty Towers one night and laughing non-stop for 15 minutes! Gotta love the dry English humor!

Oh, come on! I can't wait to do the whole "bring a bucket and a cleaning woman" and "it's only waffffer thin" lines at restaurants, after everyone is stuffed and complaining they ate too much.