I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's not on a team, rather joins a football "firm" and battles rival team firms. The movie definitely has some "Clockwork-esque" elements which add to the madness, but Wood's acting is about as exciting as having a root canal.

He's not on a team, rather joins a football "firm" and battles rival team firms. The movie definitely has some "Clockwork-esque" elements which add to the madness, but Wood's acting is about as exciting as having a root canal.

I remember reading about him doing the movie but did it ever get distribution or went straight to dvd? I saw him in another movie, name escapes me based on trying to trace his family in Poland post war and he did a great job in that.

My youngest son, the movie buff, saw Watchmen at midnight last night.

He is raving about it. Said that it was everything and more that he thought it would be.

This seems contrary to the movie critics reviews today. Don't know if they were just waiting to trash it or if they are correct.

I do not like these type of movies and probably won't see it. But I am glad that my son liked it as he has been awaiting this movie for some time. He is a harsh critic so I am surprised that he liked it.

46.jpg

So I read on IMDB.com the other day that it is confirmed...the everlasting fountain of eternal 80s youth is spinning together another Ghostbusters sequel with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis so far attached. Oye veigh. :slapface:

• 3 weeks later...
Since the last movie thread is now debunk, I'll rehash the last movie I saw and start a new thread.

American Gangster.

The acting was brilliant from both sides and Josh Brolin gave the best performance I think I've ever seen outta him, well who can forget that 80s steroids movie he made we all had to sit through in health class?

Denz and Russ were top notch and Ridley Scott is a strong candidate for best director, but I still think Sean Penn (Into the Wild) deserves it, as of now.

How's it going "bigstickbonzo?" I haven't been to any movies lately but I know what I'm going to be seeing in early April. I'll be seeing the NEW FAST AND THE FURIOUS movie that opens up at all theatres on 3 or 4 April 2009. I LOVE JORDANA BREWSTER! ROCK ON!

I saw that French movie, The Class.

I thought it was pretty good, but it was sort of sad how they ended it, with one girl tearing up, saying he had learned absolutely nothing over the entire year. at all. god. i think it could have been ended on a bit of a higher note.

Tried watching "Twilight" over the weekend but didn't make it very far; I started at 11pm and fell asleep. Will try again this weekend.

Don't try again. It's a horrible movie. But you are a woman and that movie is made for women. So you could very well like it. I guess no guy is going to like it.