I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

Really?, i wouldn't think a guy would like it. The movie is anti male for the most part. All the guys are either portrayed as selfish and immature (Jason Bateman) or just a wimp (Michael Cera). The writer seems to have a real hate on for men.

You're seeing it through Spats-colored glasses. I didn't take it that way at all, nor has anyone else frankly.

My sis and I saw Into the Wild this afternoon. Fucking hell this movie is depressing... :blink:

Was it good though?

I've got the book sitting on my bookshelf. It was one of the most amazing books I've ever read in my life. I couldn't put it down because I was obsessed with it.

I got a free pass to it. I would not have paid to see it. 95% of the audience were women and they were all "awwww" ing and by the end some were crying. It was too much to stomach.lol

That's hilarious. Am I the only person in the world who can turn something down even when it's free? I mean really :lol:

That's hilarious. Am I the only person in the world who can turn something down even when it's free? I mean really :lol:

Well i also think Katherine Hiegal is pretty most of the time and she did a good job in Knocked Up. So... If there had not been an actress in it that i liked or thought was hot i probably would not have gone.

Atonement

I really don't know what is the matter with me...I can't agree with the reviews on this film. <_<

Actually I've heard mixed reviews not from critics but friends who have seen it. They felt it was really slow moving and missing something. I've been a bit hesitant to see it as a result.

Actually I've heard mixed reviews not from critics but friends who have seen it. They felt it was really slow moving and missing something. I've been a bit hesitant to see it as a result.

I read good reviews on this movie, and the begining is really good....but in a point it almost becomes a different film...it's a pity, I was liking it a lot, but then it lost the track somehow.

I read good reviews on this movie, and the begining is really good....but in a point it almost becomes a different film...it's a pity, I was liking it a lot, but then it lost the track somehow.

That is a shame since it did get great reviews here as well. Perhaps i'll wait until dvd and rent it.

I'm mad Kite Runner left the theaters in a flash. I wanted to see it :(

Was it good though?

I've got the book sitting on my bookshelf. It was one of the most amazing books I've ever read in my life. I couldn't put it down because I was obsessed with it.

Well, I liked it but then again I like that kind of movies. I thought it was good. The young actor is great and Sean Penn did a great job in not making the movie boring. I didn't get bored once.

It's the kind of movie that I really want to see a second time to have a definitive opinion on it.

Atonement

I really don't know what is the matter with me...I can't agree with the reviews on this film. <_<

Is it a chick flick? Friends have been trying to get me to see it. I think Kiera Knightly is hot but i don't want to be seeing anymore chick flicks. I had my fill with 27 dresses.

Wow, man.....tie?

I feel sorry for these guys actually. If balding wasn't looked at as unattractive they wouldn't have to wear the damn things. I would say Nick has the worse ones. They look like birds nests on his head.