Halloween

ms_zeppelin94

I know it's really early to be worried about it already, but all my friends have been bugging me about it. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do yet, but I just wondered if everybody else has plans.

Partys, costume pics, scaring the neighborhood kiddies?

PS- I would appreciate some costume ideas

thanks!

Hey, it's never too early to think about Halloween! And all the stores started having Halloween stuff in August, anyway, so why not? ;) I don't know what I'm going to be doing...hopefully one of my friends will have a party. I know what I'm doing the day before and the day after (concerts), but not the 31st. I kinda want to go to one of those haunted house things, but I hate the ones where the dude with the chainsaw comes after you, lol. I can stand pretty much everything else, but I'm just not down for a chainsaw massacre, hehe.

As for a costume, I'll probably be a cowgirl again, since it's such an easy costume for me to put together (boots, check; hat, check). I could be a Hogwarts student again, though...I think I've still got all the right pieces, although I'm not too sure if my high school uniform skirt will still fit me at this point. I did it a couple of years ago, but sometime between then and now I, er, "grew." ;)

Hi all

I know it's really early to be worried about it already, but all my friends have been bugging me about it. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do yet, but I just wondered if everybody else has plans.

PS- I would appreciate some costume ideasthanks!

Are you kidding? :)

My link

What do want to dress up to be,....how daring are you? Just be safe and have fun,...

KB

I remember about 2 years ago I was Jimmy Page for haloween and only a few people knew who I was supposed to be. This year I'm working at a haunted house in Skokie IL and I get to wear a flourescent hockey mask nhl_checking.gif

Although the smiley has no mask...

We don't do Halloween anymore, my sister and I are way too old for it (21 and 27, respectively). We may pass out some candy, we may not. It depends if I feel like sitting on the front porch all night. Otherwise we'll just black out the house and stay upstairs or in the basement so that no one rings the doorbell.

PS- I would appreciate some costume ideas

thanks!

Why hello "ms_zeppelin94!" How are you doing? As for my plans on Halloween, I will be dressing up as Eric Draven from the first movie THE CROW. We will be having a Halloween party at work, then its off to two Halloween parties at 2 friend's houses on Halloween night. I'm going to be the designated driver meaning that I won't be doing any partying on Halloween night. Thats ok though, I still act crazy even when I'm sober so it really doesn't make any difference at all. ROCK ON FOREVER!

I will probably put on my sparkly red devil horns to get into the spirit a little bit while I hand out candy to the little kiddies. It's fun seeing how some are dressed and how they react to the treats. I used to sew costumes for my kids but they are grown now but I did sew a tiger costume for my grandson last year. Hope everyone gets all the treats they want. Happy Halloween :witch:

I do the same bit every year at work, and I still "get" everyone lulz.

Since I shave my head, I always create a head wound with fake blood, etc.

Last year turned out exceptionally well since I used a rubber "scar" sleeve to create raised gashes - awesome.

Especially funny as I work in one of the main administration buildings on an Army base. :D

103108_085800.jpg

A previous year I had a fork sticking out of my head. Must... find... pic...

Edit: FOUND! lulz

103107_110700.jpg

I do the same bit every year at work, and I still "get" everyone lulz.

Since I shave my head, I always create a head wound with fake blood, etc.

Last year turned out exceptionally well since I used a rubber "scar" sleeve to create raised gashes - awesome.

Especially funny as I work in one of the main administration buildings on an Army base. :D

103108_085800.jpg

A previous year I had a fork sticking out of my head. Must... find... pic...

Edit: FOUND! lulz

103107_110700.jpg

That looks C-O-O-L "TypeO!" ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

We don't do Halloween anymore, my sister and I are way too old for it (21 and 27, respectively). We may pass out some candy, we may not. It depends if I feel like sitting on the front porch all night. Otherwise we'll just black out the house and stay upstairs or in the basement so that no one rings the doorbell.

Yeah, I'm too old for it, too. I don't even buy candy anymore because there's no little kids on our street. But I do decorate the house with halloween decorations (my stuffed spider and light-up ghost :) ). And I have a scary movie marathon. (The 1963 version of "The Haunting" is quite scary.)

If I was still young enough to go trick-or-treating or if I had a party to go to, I'd probably go as a hippie. I'm a hippie at heart even though I was born 35 years too late! :hippy:

Halloween is well known here and in recent times the kids dress up and go "trick or treating", never got into it when I was a kid.

This Halloween is the 40th anniversay of Led Zeppelin II (Oct. 23 is the 39th anniversary of LZIII)!

Now that was a Trick and a Treat! cool.gif

Halloween bodes well for Led Zeppelin! smile.gif

Hey, it's never too early to think about Halloween! And all the stores started having Halloween stuff in August, anyway, so why not? ;) I don't know what I'm going to be doing...hopefully one of my friends will have a party. I know what I'm doing the day before and the day after (concerts), but not the 31st. I kinda want to go to one of those haunted house things, but I hate the ones where the dude with the chainsaw comes after you, lol. I can stand pretty much everything else, but I'm just not down for a chainsaw massacre, hehe.

As for a costume, I'll probably be a cowgirl again, since it's such an easy costume for me to put together (boots, check; hat, check). I could be a Hogwarts student again, though...I think I've still got all the right pieces, although I'm not too sure if my high school uniform skirt will still fit me at this point. I did it a couple of years ago, but sometime between then and now I, er, "grew." ;)

Hi "Footsteps of Dawn!" If you can get into your high school iniform skirt (Are you Catholic?), please post a picture of it here on the forum. ROCK ON FOREVER!

Well, I plan on being Axl Rose for Halloween and go out with a couple of friends. I tink my sister is going to be Vince Neil, my friend is going to be Alice Cooper, another two are going to be a mime and a bumblebee, and two others feel the need to match but don't know what to be xD! Oh, and Thursday a couple of us are going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. Everyone said its good this year, but i'm just hoping I don't die (If I feel the need to punch Chucky or Jigsaw, I will <_< )

I've always wanted to go to a Halloween party as Paul Simon (I'm swarthy, haha) and with my blond friend as Art Garfunkel, but it never came to fruition---too bad, haha! :(:beer: Maybe, one day. :D Love Hallow's e'en! :)

I've always wanted to go to a Halloween party as Paul Simon (I'm swarthy, haha) and with my blond friend as Art Garfunkel, but it never came to fruition---too bad, haha! :(:beer: Maybe, one day. :D Love Hallow's e'en! :)

Hi "Fan_S.!" Its never too late to start, its better late than never. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Archived