Halloween

ms_zeppelin94

Halloween isn't a big deal in my neighborhood. In fact, it's been a ghost town the last several years, no trick-or-treaters, no nothing, not that I'm complaining. I eat chocolate candy year round, so there's usually no extra binging on my part for this so called Holiday. In fact, I'm enjoying some miniature Hershey's chocolates right now. Anyways, happy Halloween to those who are celebrating.

post-19088-0-75984800-1351703490_thumb.j

Halloween isn't a big deal in my neighborhood. In fact, it's been a ghost town the last several years, no trick-or-treaters, no nothing, not that I'm complaining. I eat chocolate candy year round, so there's usually no extra binging on my part for this so called Holiday. In fact, I'm enjoying some miniature Hershey's chocolates right now. Anyways, happy Halloween to those who are celebrating.

post-19088-0-75984800-1351703490_thumb.j

Stop eating all the kids candy you naughty boy! A ghost town? Maybe its truly haunted?

Happy Halloween everybody! On the west coast, things are just getting started...although to tell you the truth, here in Los Angeles there have been nice and naughty Halloween events and parties since last Friday.

I'm trick-or-treating right now with some family, then heading to a screening of "Creature From the Black Lagoon in 3-D" at the American Cinematheque with a friend, then meeting more friends at the Halloween Carnival in WeHo. Ciao!

^Strider, have a great night..and be careful!

My area is the same as Rick's. The kids do not come here. It's to dark, the houses are far apart, it's gated, so everybody heads to the subdivisions that have houses side by side. Plus my years of doing this have long passed. Hope everyone has a great night no matter what you are doing:-)

^Strider, have a great night..and be careful!

My area is the same as Rick's. The kids do not come here. It's to dark, the houses are far apart, it's gated, so everybody heads to the subdivisions that have houses side by side. Plus my years of doing this have long passed. Hope everyone has a great night no matter what you are doing:-)

D

Hi Deb. We will be eating M and Ms and Snickers and such for a month. Just turned off the light. Those Grinch's next door had their damn halloween lights off. Still got a couple. Good. I am on a culdisac? Go ahead and make fun, I have no clue how to spell it. You know, one of those streets that end in a circle. If I could still play baseball it would make a nice diamond. Happy Halloween.. Watching NBA now

D

Hi Deb. We will be eating M and Ms and Snickers and such for a month. Just turned off the light. Those Grinch's next door had their damn halloween lights off. Still got a couple. Good. I am on a culdisac? Go ahead and make fun, I have no clue how to spell it. You know, one of those streets that end in a circle. If I could still play baseball it would make a nice diamond. Happy Halloween.. Watching NBA now

LOL!! For me Life Savers Gummies, but to be honest I keep them around:-) I don't spell everything correct. By the time I do the job where everything has to be perfect, I tend to get a little relaxed here.

Happy Halloween to you as well. I am getting ready to relax a little and then watch Chicago Fire :peace:

Archived