Halloween

ms_zeppelin94

Thinking about going to the "VooDoo Fest" for the first time this year, KISS is head lining Halloween Night and the original members of Janes Addiction and thought I might catch "Jahfins'" Drive by Truckers to see what they are about.

Never been a big Kiss fan but what the hell the pyro should be great, I like things that blow up and go boom and bang!biggrin.gif

New Orleans is the place to be on Halloween!witch.gif

http://thevoodooexpe.../kiss/index.php

Thinking about going to the "VooDoo Fest" for the first time this year, KISS is head lining Halloween Night and the original members of Janes Addiction and thought I might catch "Jahfins'" Drive by Truckers to see what they are about.

Never been a big Kiss fan but what the hell the pyro should be great, I like things that blow up and go boom and bang!biggrin.gif

Hey Charles! You're going to love KISS' special effects! "beatbo" and I are thinking about driving up to New Orleans one of these days and see what is going on in your town. We'll all have to tear up the town real soon. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

So Charles, which KISS are you going to dress up as? :) When i was eleven i was a fan and for Halloween that year i went out as Paul Stanley (not that hard to do his make-up) and my best friend went as Gene Simmons. We had a blast. Of course, KISS were at their peak at the time.

I love candy so i love to go to as many houses as i can. My daughter is wearing her ballet recital costume from May, a cheetah. It's gorgeous, with sequins, faux fur and a gorgeous pattern. I don't dress up, but i hold the candy bag, lol.

So Charles, which KISS are you going to dress up as? :) When i was eleven i was a fan and for Halloween that year i went out as Paul Stanley (not that hard to do his make-up) and my best friend went as Gene Simmons. We had a blast. Of course, KISS were at their peak at the time.

I love candy so i love to go to as many houses as i can. My daughter is wearing her ballet recital costume from May, a cheetah. It's gorgeous, with sequins, faux fur and a gorgeous pattern. I don't dress up, but i hold the candy bag, lol.

Hi Bobbie dearest! How are you? Soooo, what are you and your daughter going as on Halloween? I'm going to be Eric Draven from the first movie THE CROW. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

So Charles, which KISS are you going to dress up as? smile.gif When i was eleven i was a fan and for Halloween that year i went out as Paul Stanley (not that hard to do his make-up) and my best friend went as Gene Simmons. We had a blast. Of course, KISS were at their peak at the time.

Not going to dress up as a Kiss member, thought I might dress up as a Sheriff's deputy and walk through the crowd an freak out all the freaks!laugh.gif

Not going to dress up as a Kiss member, thought I might dress up as a Sheriff's deputy and walk through the crowd an freak out all the freaks!laugh.gif

:hysterical: Thats a good one Charles! Believe it or not, I did that once when I went to see THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME at the midnight movies. When the whole crowd saw me lighting up and smoking, everyone just about shit in their pants. Next thing you know, there were people passing me the bong in order to take a few bong loads. I guess its not so bad being a cop after all. Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

I will be dressing up as a Hokie Soccer Mom; my son will be playing soccer in Blacksburg that day and I will be decked out in my Maroon/White/Orange Hokie gear ;) Bundled up of course because it will be cold as you-know-what :freezing:

Somehow i knew you weren't going to dress up as a KISS member icon6.gif

Your idea sounds interesting, just be careful, impersonating the law does hold penalties...

i thought freaks were out in full force every day in New Orleans, lol.

Hi Bobbie dearest! How are you? Soooo, what are you and your daughter going as on Halloween? I'm going to be Eric Draven from the first movie THE CROW. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

The Crow was a good movie. I'm sure that will be a great costume. I already said in my original post :) i am not dressing up and Victoria is wearing her ballet recital outfit from May. She is a cheetah, i will hold the candy bag (and not return home before it's full, lol).

Somehow i knew you weren't going to dress up as a KISS member icon6.gif

Your idea sounds interesting, just be careful, impersonating the law does hold penalties...

i thought freaks were out in full force every day in New Orleans, lol.

laugh.gif I think I'll pass on the dress up unless I feel really good by then. Tix are $75 for a single day pass.

Oh yeah! we're super freaky but in a good waytongue.gifbiggrin.gif

laugh.gif I think I'll pass on the dress up unless I feel really good by then. Tix are $75 for a single day pass.

Oh yeah! we're super freaky but in a good waytongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I hope you do feel better by then! If i want to attend an event, i try not to worry about the price of admission. Just enjoy yourself!

Must be the tourists i was thinking are the freaks, lol...

New Orleans is a great town!

I hope you do feel better by then! If i want to attend an event, i try not to worry about the price of admission. Just enjoy yourself!

Must be the tourists i was thinking are the freaks, lol...

New Orleans is a great town!

Thanks for the well wishessmile.gif

VooDoo fest does attract all kindscool.gif

The Crow was a good movie. I'm sure that will be a great costume. I already said in my original post :) i am not dressing up and Victoria is wearing her ballet recital outfit from May. She is a cheetah, i will hold the candy bag (and not return home before it's full, lol).

Hi sweetie! I'm sorry that I didn't read your first post, my wrong! You should still dress up anyway, it is so much fun! When I used to take my daughter Lydia out Trick or Treating, I used to dress up in all kinds of different costunes and go door to door with Lydia. The neighbors all knew me and they used to ask me that if I was a little too old to be going Trick or Treating? I said "NO!" Lydia and I would come home with so much candy in our bags that we would sit on the floor together and dump all of our candy on the floor. We would sit on the floor together for hours. God, I miss those times when Lydia was younger! Of course, I can't take Lydia Trick or Treating any more since she is 24 now.

Ahhhhh, I bet that Victoria is going to look so cute as a Cheetah girl! I wish that you would take a picture of her and post it here on the forum.

I bet that Victoria's bag is going to be real full with loads of candy since you will not return home before its full.

I'll be talking to you again soon my dear. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

On Halloween night I shall be staying in with some wine and watching a lot of classic old Hammer horrors on DVD. I'll start with Horror of Dracula (1958) starring Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing and from there I'll see.

With all these dopey bullshite 'vampire' films and t.v series these days it'll be nice to re-visit the older more traditional vampire tales.

On Halloween night I shall be staying in with some wine and watching a lot of classic old Hammer horrors on DVD. I'll start with Horror of Dracula (1958) starring Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing and from there I'll see.

With all these dopey bullshite 'vampire' films and t.v series these days it'll be nice to re-visit the older more traditional vampire tales.

Hi "Mangani!" How are you? I've always loved the Dracula movies especially when Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee do their ending battles with Cushing winning at the end. My favorite Dracula movie DRACULA A.D. 1972! That is one bad ass Dracula movie! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Archived