Star Trek Deep Space 9

BIGDAN

Star Trek Deep Space 9  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race Could Best Describe You And Why?

• Bajoran
    • Trill
    • Klingon
    • Romulan
    • Ferengi
    • Changling-Shapeshifter-Founder
    • Jem'Hadar
    • Cardassian
    • Human

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Please dont call me Dan in this Topic, call me by my Klingon name. :mad:

Touch my Bat'leth and i would Disembowel you where you Stand, Friend or Not. :mad:

Kahless already knows what a Truly Great and Honourable Warrior i am, i have Beaten him in Personal Combat a Thousand Times Already. :mad:

I am Always Victorious, in Everything i do, i am a Klingon Warrior, A Knight of the Temple of Kahless, Even Death is a Victory to Me, do you not recognise me? :mad:

TemplarWorf.jpg

Qapla' Balth je' Bojoran Pa'Tac.

PS, Sorry for being so abrupt with you, i have a headache after Personal Combat with Fifty other Knights of the Temple, i have tried to get rid of this headache by having Sex with Fifty Female Knights of the Temple but to no avail, please take a drink of Bloodwine to cement our Friendship.:beer:

PPS, I also have an Anger Problem that you might be able to help me with, Qapla'.

http://www.spiletta.com/klingon.html

I would be more than happy to call you by your Klingon name you Pa'Tac by I have looked at all your posts and you sign them "Kind Regards, Danny" so what else should I call you? Or did miss something. You have been very busy so I understand the moody response. You better have another drink of the Bloodwine to dull that headache.

I would be more than happy to call you by your Klingon name you Pa'Tac by I have looked at all your posts and you sign them "Kind Regards, Danny" so what else should I call you? Or did miss something. You have been very busy so I understand the moody response. You better have another drink of the Bloodwine to dull that headache.

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

I have not signed "Kind Regards, Danny" in every post, not, not, not. :mad:

Only in some, now i'm in Character only insults are allowed, you Bajoran Pa'Tac .

My Klingon Name is Unpronounceable and Unreadable in your Tongue, so just call me BIGDAN.

And i am not "Moody" all Klingons are born "Angry", its Genetic or Something to do with our Genes i think.

I dont need more Bloodwine, i need more Women, wheres ZepFanForever when you want him, if you see him around tell him to Procure more Women, at least another Fifty, preferably ones that do not speak much. cry.gif

Untill we meet on the battlefield, Qapla' Balth je' Bajoran Pa'Tac.

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Only in some, now i'm in Character only insults are allowed, you Bajoran Pa'Tac .

My Klingon Name is Unpronounceable and Unreadable in your Tongue, so just call me BIGDAN.

And i am not "Moody" all Klingons are born "Angry", its Genetic or Something to do with our Genes i think.

I dont need more Bloodwine, i need more Women, wheres ZepFanForever when you want him, if you see him around tell him to Procure more Women, at least another Fifty, preferably ones that do not speak much. cry.gif

Hey mate! What is the Klingon word for slut? I'm still not sure how you call someone a slut in Vulcan, do you? As Spock would say, "This sounds very logical!" I want at least 100 naked women for myself mate and I will chase them all around the house with a vibrator. You're not doing too bad yourself mate, keep up the good work. In the mean time, have fun in the country and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Let me try this again mate! How do the klingons say the word slut? Better yet, how do Vulcans use the word slut? As Mr. Spock has always commented, "This all sounds very logical!" I want to be chasing 100 naked woman all over the house with a vibrator mate. Ha Ha! You're not doing too bad yourself either mate, keep it up! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

hey y'all...cool thread, used to be a huge Trekkie.

I chose Trill...which other species on DS9 has a high chance of getting into Jadzia or Ezri's underwear?

Unless you are Worf...he got all the lovely ladies. :lol:

I voted before I spotted shape-shifter (Founder)...they are boring, but just think of shape-shifting ability...how else would you get into Jadzia or Ezri's underwear? :lol:

RER

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived