Cash For Gold in the UK

BIGDAN

Hi Everyone,

Part 1.

My concern is about the amount of Companies that are Touting for "US" the Public to send them Our Gold Items in return for Cash.

This leads me to believe that Criminals will have a "Legitimate" way of "Fencing" their ill gotten gains and we will see an increase in Theft and Robberies because of this.

http://www.google.co...G=Google+Search

Part 2.

This concerns me more, is the Whole World being asked to give up its Gold to Pay Off the Alien Invasion that has been predicted to happen on 21st 12th 2012, i say this because a few tears ago the New Labour Government Sold of much of our Gold in the UK to the European Bundesbank, this has never been done before and there was no need to do it.

Part 3.

Is this happening in any other Countries in the World?

Ladies and Gentlemen, your thoughts please.

Regards, Danny

Part 2.

This concerns me more, is the Whole World being asked to give up its Gold to Pay Off the Alien Invasion that has been predicted to happen on 21st 12th 2012, i say this because a few tears ago the New Labour Government Sold of much of our Gold in the UK to the European Bundesbank, this has never been done before and there was no need to do it.

You're not going on about that Mayan Prophecy nonsense are you? The suposed cataclysmic event that's supposed to happen when the Mayan Long Count calendar runs out

Mayan scholars can't even agree on whether or not the calendar expires in 2012 or if it keeps going for another 6,000 years...

And anyway, how come everyone's putting so much validity into a prophecy by the Mayas of the end of our civilisation? They didn't predict the demise of their own...

Most people would just refer to it as as another example of economic speculation.

How would this relate to an alien invasion ? :huh:

Aliens from space....or Aliens from another country ? :unsure:

Hi Bong man

I take it you havent heard of the Mayan Prediction, or of the Red Planet "Hercolumbus" that is supposedly does a Flypast of the Solar System every 4000 years or so and causes catostrophic events?

http://www.hercolubu...lish/home_e.htm

http://en.wikipedia....sed_in_religion,_astrology_and_ufology

And these would be real Aliens from Space, not our own Aliens.

Most People can answed this for themselves, i wont answer for them, neither should you. ;)

I dont intend to take People back to School about this so all do your homework please.

I just think it is all quite a coincidence but i would like your views on it. Thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Danny

At this point, I can only speculate that you must feel someone is hoarding gold so they can sell or trade it to aliens that might need it to refill their spaceship tank.

Most People can answed this for themselves, i wont answer for them, neither should you.

Thanks for letting me know I've wasted my time.

lol, you weren't interested in my views on it...

You'renot going on about that Mayan Prophecy nonsense are you? The suposedcataclysmic event that's supposed to happen when the Mayan Long Countcalendar runs out

Mayan scholars can't even agree on whether or not the calendar expires in 2012 or if it keeps going for another 6,000 years...

Andanyway, how come everyone's putting so much validity into a prophecy bythe Mayas of the end of our civilisation? They didn't predict thedemise of their own...

Sorry Ned, the Internet is slow today, and i'm running a scan, but i havent forgot about you or your views mate.

I was just asking a question because i dont have the answers, but there is a lot of speculation going on out there, is it a coincidence or is there something going on that we dont know about?

If you think the Mayan Theory is Nonsense that OK with me, i'm very sceptical as well, but at least it puts a Theory to and unanswered question, have aliens visited our planet in the past and are they coming back, for a payoff or whatever, nobody knows so please dont take it to seriously, Theory is just for fun, untill the Little Green Men arrive that is. :lol:

What about my "Part 1." any thoughts?

And "Part 3" is it happening in your Country?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Patience is a Virtue.

At this point, I can only speculate that you must feel someone is hoarding gold so they can sell or trade it to aliens that might need it to refill their spaceship tank.

Thanks for letting me know I've wasted my time.

Hi Bong Man,

You have a problem with Either "ME" or what i've "Posted" so come on which one is it?

You have completly ignored Parts 1 and 3 and concentrated you attack on Part 2, your Opinions on Part 1 and Part 3 are as valid as your Opinion of Part 2, so lets have it will you?

You havent wasted your time if you can input something of relevance, so stop the Semantics and get posting your Opinions please, and lets not get in to a Slanging Match just because you have misunderstood my post.

Regards, Danny

Hi Bong Man,

You have a problem with Either "ME" or what i've "Posted" so come on which one is it?

You have completly ignored Parts 1 and 3 and concentrated you attack on Part 2, your Opinions on Part 1 and Part 3 are as valid as your Opinion of Part 2, so lets have it will you?

You havent wasted your time if you can input something of relevance, so stop the Semantics and get posting your Opinions please, and lets not get in to a Slanging Match just because you have misunderstood my post.

Regards, Danny

No offense, Dan, but parts 1 & 3 were fair enough questions, but that part 2 was straight out of La La land... I mean it's like saying "do you like my shoes, and my hat? What about the giant antennae sticking out of my thorax?"

But if I was to answer your question, no, I don't think Governments are pooling their gold to give to aliens from outter space to avoid an invasion. I mean we haven't solved the question of whether or not advanced life forms exist yet, it may take some time before we find out if they're into protection racketeering...

No offense, Dan, but parts 1 & 3 were fair enough questions, but that part 2 was straight out of La La land... I mean it's like saying "do you like my shoes, and my hat? What about the giant antennae sticking out of my thorax?"

But if I was to answer your question, no, I don't think Governments are pooling their gold to give to aliens from outter space to avoid an invasion. I mean we haven't solved the question of whether or not advanced life forms exist yet, it may take some time before we find out if they're into protection racketeering...

Hi 'I have got a horsey'

No offence taken, ever, but Part 2 had to asked, it is a valid argument to some People, i'm not one of those People who would try and convince you that Little Green Men are involved but there those that would, David Ike for one, i have also met with someone we all know off but who must remain nameless, who agrees with Ike's Theories. I can go along with Peoples Theories for Friendships sake or to avoid arguements but i do make my own mind up on these thinks, and i discount nothing, however outrageous. You never really "Know" do you? ;)

Now what about Part 1, do you think it a valid point that it will increase Crime? almost making the Selling of Stolen Gold Legal?

And is it happening in your Country.

Regards, Danny

Hi 'I have got a horsey'

No offence taken, ever, but Part 2 had to asked, it is a valid argument to some People, i'm not one of those People who would try and convince you that Little Green Men are involved but there those that would, David Ike for one, i have also met with someone we all know off but who must remain nameless, who agrees with Ike's Theories. I can go along with Peoples Theories for Friendships sake or to avoid arguements but i do make my own mind up on these thinks, and i discount nothing, however outrageous. You never really "Know" do you? ;)

Now what about Part 1, do you think it a valid point that it will increase Crime? almost making the Selling of Stolen Gold Legal?

And is it happening in your Country.

Regards, Danny

Well you're the first person I've heard talk about the gold for cash scheme, so I'm not aware of it being promoted in my country.

Will it increase theft? Well it probably will increase gold theft if the goverment's just going to hand cash out for any gold, like a pawnbroker.

But there is speculation that the US Gold reserves are down, and, as you know, countries like to back the strength of their currencies on gold reserves, so if there is low reserves, then there might be a bit of a gold rush on to boost levels. However the IMF is selling 1/8 of its gold reserve, so there's going to be a bit of it about purely from the IMF...

Hi Everyone,

Part 1.

My concern is about the amount of Companies that are Touting for "US" the Public to send them Our Gold Items in return for Cash.

This leads me to believe that Criminals will have a "Legitimate" way of "Fencing" their ill gotten gains and we will see an increase in Theft and Robberies because of this.

http://www.google.co...G=Google+Search

Part 2.

Part 3.

Is this happening in any other Countries in the World?

Ladies and Gentlemen, your thoughts please.

Regards, Danny

Hey mate! Have you ever seen those gold commercials on TV? I hate those f*c*ing commercials! You can't trust those companies for shit. They have the nerve to tell people to put their gold in an envelope and mail it off. The company will determine (And lie) how much their gold is worth and send them the money. In the mean time, those companies are ripping many people off and are reaping the rewards of the enormous profits after screwing their customers. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Hey mate! Have you ever seen those gold commercials on TV? I hate those f*c*ing commercials! You can't trust those companies for shit. They have the nerve to tell people to put their gold in an envelope and mail it off. The company will determine (And lie) how much their gold is worth and send them the money. In the mean time, those companies are ripping many people off and are reaping the rewards of the enormous profits after screwing their customers. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Ah ZFF,

Thats exactly what i'm talking about, the TV Commercials, thats why i put up this link.:slapface:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=Cash+for+Gold+in+the+UK&btnG=Google+Search

So you have them in the US too do you? I still think something funny is going on, how bout you?

Kind Regards, Danny

Ah ZFF,

Thats exactly what i'm talking about, the TV Commercials, thats why i put up this link.:slapface:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=Cash+for+Gold+in+the+UK&btnG=Google+Search

So you have them in the US too do you? I still think something funny is going on, how bout you?

Kind Regards, Danny

Yes, they are here too mate! Are they in the UK too? And I thought that the US were the only ones doing this ridiculous shit. You can't miss them, they're everywhere here on TV. Maybe this is another way that the US government can make extra dishonest profits. ROCK ON FOREVER mate!

Well you're the first person I've heard talk about the gold for cash scheme, so I'm not aware of it being promoted in my country.

Will it increase theft? Well it probably will increase gold theft if the goverment's just going to hand cash out for any gold, like a pawnbroker.

But there is speculation that the US Gold reserves are down, and, as you know, countries like to back the strength of their currencies on gold reserves, so if there is low reserves, then there might be a bit of a gold rush on to boost levels. However the IMF is selling 1/8 of its gold reserve, so there's going to be a bit of it about purely from the IMF...

Hi 'I have got a horsey'

As far as i know these Companies are not Government owned, they are just not doing anything about it, so i asume Collusion is going on amongst both the Government and the Companies, Smells Fishy to me.

Regards, Danny

Hello Big Dan-

Not only are these ads all over the tv but also our local newspapers. I think it must be related to the high price of gold. Maybe these companies think they can rip off the unemployed person who is desperate for some cash.

The US hasn't been backed by gold for decades, it's actually backed by nothing at all! except speculationslapface.gif

Hello Big Dan-

Not only are these ads all over the tv but also our local newspapers. I think it must be related to the high price of gold. Maybe these companies think they can rip off the unemployed person who is desperate for some cash.

Good Point Janet,

Yes it is becoming clearer with each and every post, its not the desperate people who want to sell their Gold Legitimately but the Thieves who will make a fortune from Robberies that Frightens me. But there are just so many of these Companies Touting for this Business that i think that something is wrong somewhere. I just cant put my finger on it at the moment.

Regards, Danny

My concern is I'm expected to put a bunch of gold in a pre-paid envelope, send it to a total stranger, and then get the gold's value returned to me in cash.

"Here you go, Mr. TypeO, a check for $78 for the half pound of gold you sent! Congratulations!"

I'm reminded of Bill Hicks (I think) talking about playing Keno.

You pick your numbers, and they tell you if you won.

"oh, too bad - you lost again!"

I believe I'd trust a local pawn broker standing in front of me a lot more than sending my gold off in the mail.

Hey, how's it going "redrum?" I'll do better than that, I'm flipping the finger in order to give butterfinger the goldfinger! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I read once that only 10% of the gold in California has been found so far.

I think I'll buy a backhoe from hell. :D

I read once that only 10% of the gold in California has been found so far.

I think I'll buy a backhoe from hell. :D

You're right "redrum," California has so much hidden buried gold underneath the ground, that if the politicians really wanted to help California get out of the 47 Billion dollar deficit, all they have to do is get their asses over to Sutters Mill and start panning and digging for gold. Doing this, the politicians will start earning their money and at the same time, get California out of the hold that they are deeply in. Maybe it would be a good idea if Govenator Schwarzenegger would set the example for all of the politicians and show them how to pan and dig for gold. Let me know when you go to California "redrum," I'll go with you seeing that Northern California is my backyard where I lived for some of the 29 years of my life. In the mean time, ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

You're right "redrum," California has so much hidden buried gold underneath the ground, that if the politicians really wanted to help California get out of the 47 Billion dollar deficit, all they have to do is get their asses over to Sutters Mill and start panning and digging for gold. Doing this, the politicians will start earning their money. Maybe it would be a good idea if Govenator Schwarzenegger would set the example for all of the politicians and show them how to pan and dig for gold. Let me know when you go to California "redrum," I'll go with you seeing that Northern California is my backyard where I lived for some of the 29 years of my life. In the mean time, ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi ZFF,

I found this Guy who said he would keep an Eye out for Arnie for you.

EyeEye.jpg

:lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi ZFF,

I found this Guy who said he would keep an Eye out for Arnie for you.

EyeEye.jpg

:lol:

Regards, Danny

:hysterical: Thats a good one mate! The guy could of at least given the butterfinger before shoving it up his nose for Arnie! Now Govenator Arnie is going to say "F*c* you asshole" like he said in The Terminator and shove the guy's finger up his ass like a thermometer. I wonder if the guy can make his finger come up his ass and out of his mouth? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER mate!

Archived