Hanson's New EP "Stand Up, Stand Up"

Taylore

I never thought I would ever love a band as much as I love Led Zeppelin. Nor would I have thought that band would end up being Hanson lol. I posted about them before but it really didn't get too much attention haha. I rediscovered Hanson about 4 years ago and have loved them ever since. They are my absolute favorite band, along with Zeppelin. They recently came out with a new live, acoustic EP called "Stand Up, Stand Up", as the topic title says, and it is really great. It's only 5 bucks and I encourage you all to buy it. You can get it online from the store on their website (hanson.net) or you can buy it at one of their shows on their current tour (which btw, if they're playing near you, I highly recommend you see them, they put on an AMAZING show...really). I also encourage everyone to check out their older music too. They are really an amazing band. Here are the songs off the ep:

"Carry You There" (this is the only one with an actual video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAch53nHMJg

"World's on Fire"

And since I can only post 2 videos, here are the links to the rest:

"Use Me Up"

Hope you like! Let me know what you think :)

I never thought I would ever love a band as much as I love Led Zeppelin. Nor would I have thought that band would end up being Hanson lol. I posted about them before but it really didn't get too much attention haha. I rediscovered Hanson about 4 years ago and have loved them ever since. They are my absolute favorite band, along with Zeppelin. They recently came out with a new live, acoustic EP called "Stand Up, Stand Up", as the topic title says, and it is really great. It's only 5 bucks and I encourage you all to buy it. You can get it online from the store on their website (hanson.net) or you can buy it at one of their shows on their current tour (which btw, if they're playing near you, I highly recommend you see them, they put on an AMAZING show...really). I also encourage everyone to check out their older music too. They are really an amazing band. Here are the songs off the ep:

"Carry You There" (this is the only one with an actual video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAch53nHMJg

"World's on Fire"

And since I can only post 2 videos, here are the links to the rest:

"Use Me Up"

Hope you like! Let me know what you think :)

How's it going "Taylore?" I remember when HANSON recorded the hit song "MMM Bop." My daughter used to love singing that song so much, that I thought that she was humming it like a Hummingbird. Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi "Taylore". I like Hanson.... at least not their mainstream stuff. I feel that are underrated artists. Their teen-bopper chart hits rose them to fame, and ultimately their demise. I love their blues-rock stuff and they sounds so much more heavier live. A good friend of mind said to me "listen to Hanson, not their chart stuff, but other stuff and you won't regret it". I was like "what ever!!". I found it hard to get past their teen-bopper stuff, but once I did, I didn't regret it.

They are underrated! and not given the respect they deserve, I might add. I'm glad you like them! :)

Hi "Taylore!" How are you doing? I will give them a listen a lot more now thanks to you. Have you ever heard of THE OSMONDS? You ought to listen to them, they are a great band also that never received the recognition that they truly deserved. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

You should listen to them more! lol. I have heard of The Osmonds but I haven't really listened to them much, I'll be sure to check them out.

You should "Taylore," I really feel that you would like them. I wrote a thread on THE OSMONDS somewhere here on the "Other Bands/Music" link, I'll look for it and let you know where its at. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER!

Archived