Led Zeppelin DVD

dgwisdalla

I have been a Led Zeppelin fan since I saw The Song Remains The Same when I was 15 years old. I am now a 48 year old female. I have always been a HUGE Robert Plant fan, but I must say that I watdhed the Led Zeppelin DVD today (can't count how many times) and now appreciate the enormous musical talent of Jimmy Page, John Bonham and John Paul Jones. What precision, clarity, and passion they had. I still say that Led Zeppelin is the most talented band that has ever existed on this planet - hands down!!!

I have been a Led Zeppelin fan since I saw The Song Remains The Same when I was 15 years old. I am now a 48 year old female. I have always been a HUGE Robert Plant fan, but I must say that I watdhed the Led Zeppelin DVD today (can't count how many times) and now appreciate the enormous musical talent of Jimmy Page, John Bonham and John Paul Jones. What precision, clarity, and passion they had. I still say that Led Zeppelin is the most talented band that has ever existed on this planet - hands down!!!

Welcome to the group dgwisdalla! The band (as in everyone doing there part) that made many the fan's that they are today, Led Zeppelin!

I'm just two years younger than you but, I too can dig how they laid the ground work for thing's to come! B)

Archived