Pink Floyd Topic

MisterMcLov1n

I told Jo that it was a rare moment for Rog to look somewhat normal for once. He is an immense talent no doubt, but he's also one of the homeliest dudes to walk the earth. I gave credit where credit was due and said he looked good there. He looks like a little thinner Kris Kristofferson.

I told Jo that it was a rare moment for Rog to look somewhat normal for once. He is an immense talent no doubt, but he's also one of the homeliest dudes to walk the earth. I gave credit where credit was due and said he looked good there. He looks like a little thinner Kris Kristofferson.

Yes he does, doesn't he? I never noticed that until you mentioned it. WOW! ROF!

I love Pink Floyd, but have you had the experience that there are more haters than lovers of PF. At least in my circle.

I suppose for me it's been more like either you love them or you hate them. I personally don't know anyone that is wishy-washy about it. You either really like them or you really don't.

I suppose for me it's been more like either you love them or you hate them. I personally don't know anyone that is wishy-washy about it. You either really like them or you really don't.

That's definitely true. I absolutely love them, but the haters I know can't stand them. Never met a "they're okay" type of person.

That's definitely true. I absolutely love them, but the haters I know can't stand them. Never met a "they're okay" type of person.

I know people who feel that way - they like Dark Side of the Moon but can't really get behind anything else. Or they may be into the Wall but that's it.

Hi "imPLANTed!" How are you? I just got home after being out all day. I was bouncing from one computer to the next. That's really interesting that there are people out there that really don't like the great PINK FLOYD. PINK FLOYD'S music is so soothing and relaxing, that I can't picture no one disliking PINK FLOYD. That really blows me away! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

I know people who feel that way - they like Dark Side of the Moon but can't really get behind anything else. Or they may be into the Wall but that's it.

If Dark Side of the Moon is all they know, I really wouldn't call them a Pink Floyd fan. They were so much more than that one album, as brilliant as it is. Granted it's the most accessible of all their works and the most well-known, but even the band says it's not their best - they say that title goes to Wish You Were Here.

More than likely, they say they only like that album because they've heard Money on the radio 10 trillion times.

If Dark Side of the Moon is all they know, I really wouldn't call them a Pink Floyd fan. They were so much more than that one album, as brilliant as it is. Granted it's the most accessible of all their works and the most well-known, but even the band says it's not their best - they say that title goes to Wish You Were Here.

More than likely, they say they only like that album because they've heard Money on the radio 10 trillion times.

The Dark Side Of The Moon remains as one of the Top 10 all-time greatest albums ever recorded. I can hear TDSOTM and never get tired of it. I just can't picture anyone not liking any of PINK FLOYD'S albums. Like yourself Electrophile, I love all of PINK FLOYD'S albums! I wonder if PINK FLOYD has a forum, do you know Electrophile? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

There are several Pink Floyd fan forums, actually.

http://www.pinkfloydfan.net/f667-forums.html

http://www.pinkfloyd-co.info/phpBB2/index.php

http://pinkfloydonline.com/forums/ [board is currently being upgraded]

Thank you for the info Electrophile, I will be checking them out this weekend for sure. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

The Dark Side Of The Moon remains as one of the Top 10 all-time greatest albums ever recorded. I can hear TDSOTM and never get tired of it. I just can't picture anyone not liking any of PINK FLOYD'S albums. Like yourself Electrophile, I love all of PINK FLOYD'S albums! I wonder if PINK FLOYD has a forum, do you know Electrophile? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

Oh, yes! It's like this:

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn: early Pink Floyd shaping it's sound. Syd is in control here, with cute little numbers like "Bike" and odder numbers like "Instellar Overdrive".

A Saucerful of Secrets: Syd has just left the band, David is now their guitarist. They prove they can rock even without Syd.

Ummaguamma: Half studio, half live. Great!

Atom Heart Mother: Unique. What else can I say?

Meddle: One of their better pre-Dark Side albums. A fav of mine.

Dark Side of the Moon: The best, or at least one of the best.

Wish You Were Here: Excellent.

Animals: the band is downright mean here! Roger gets very intense with the songs here.

The Wall: a total masterpiece. Inspired by an incident during the Animals tour in which Roger spat on a fan who was cheering during Pigs on the Wing. <_<

My two cents.

:peace:,

Jo

Oh, yes! It's like this:

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn: early Pink Floyd shaping it's sound. Syd is in control here, with cute little numbers like "Bike" and odder numbers like "Instellar Overdrive".

A Saucerful of Secrets: Syd has just left the band, David is now their guitarist. They prove they can rock even without Syd.

Ummaguamma: Half studio, half live. Great!

Atom Heart Mother: Unique. What else can I say?

Meddle: One of their better pre-Dark Side albums. A fav of mine.

Dark Side of the Moon: The best, or at least one of the best.

Wish You Were Here: Excellent.

Animals: the band is downright mean here! Roger gets very intense with the songs here.

The Wall: a total masterpiece. Inspired by an incident during the Animals tour in which Roger spat on a fan who was cheering during Pigs on the Wing. <_<

My two cents.

:peace:,

Jo

Hi Jo! We are PINK FLOYD die hards aren't we? ROF my dear!