Led Zeppelin is the greatest band ever

LiseKathleen

Led Zeppelin has created the best music I've ever heard. JPJ gives this band excellant structure and depth, RP sings with unequaled passion and strength, and no one plays better guitar than JP. There are many great guitarists, a few who can really take you away, but only JP can play with such variation and music. JB was the greatest and most unique drummer, and I can't wait to hear how his son plays his fathers beats with his own color. The lyrics range from fun to thought provoking (sp?). They've always taken me over the hills where the spirits fly.

I will agree with you because nobody's music has made me as quite as happy or amazed me quite like the boys in Zep. They are a band for the ages and it's a shame that they were around long before i was, but hey, i have the music to listen to and the song does remain the same.

It does not matter what mood I'm in there is a Zepplin song that fits the moment. No other Band moves me quite the same way Zepplin does.

I bought my Les Paul and sling er low because of Jimmy Page ............ nuff said !!!!

RjK

As i am sat here, listening to since i've been loving you on mothership cd 1, i must agree with what has already been said.

I grew up listening to my sister's whitesnake and thin lizzy records which were a great starting point. But as i got older i started to expand my musical knowledge and starting listening to stuff like metallica, pantera, megadeth, guns n rose and such like.

One day though i heard whole lotta love and my god that was it. As much as i do still like all those other bands, none come close to led zeppelin.

I pray to god that maybe they will do a tour for us youngsters (25) for us to see them.

:rolleyes:

Archived