Headlines We'd Like To See

redrum

CURE FOR CANCER FOUND

CURE FOR AIDS FOUND

CURE FOR EVERY OTHER DEVASTATING DISEASE FOUND

STD'S DON'T EXIST ANYMORE

but then after all this amazingness

WORLD'S OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM SOLVED

Hi "DeepBlackZeppelin!" How are you? How's my favorite NATALIE WOOD fan? GREAT list by the way, I am impressed. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

OK, how about this .....

Mankind finally admits he has been the cause of all his own problems and allows the completed research of Bio-nano technology! Technology to create the microscopic nano's that will, end hunger, stop greed, end our reliance on oil and electricity, have no need for material possession's or leadership, needing nothing but time and space to be, and at last, make us all free and equal.

;)

That's a long headline. :D

Hi "DeepBlackZeppelin!" How are you? How's my favorite NATALIE WOOD fan? GREAT list by the way, I am impressed. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

I am doing well. And thank you, I think those discoveries might help a lot of people, except it'll conflict with the last headline, lol. You rock on forever, as well.

Led Zeppelin announces world tour, kicking off and ending at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA!! All members of lz.com will receive 2 complimentary tickets for the show of their choice with back stage pass!

and

Virginia's children granted full scholarships to Harvard!!

;)

I will be one of the first in line my friend! I was born in Va. but don't currently live there, does that count? :)

Hi Virginia! How are you? I'm only kidding when I say this in good humor, are there any virgins in Virginia? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

So, several years ago, Hubby and I took our son, then ~ 10, to see Pirates of the Caribbean II. While waiting to get in we were looking at movie posters. Our son suddenly sees a poster on the wall and says "DAD!! Look!! The 40 Year Old Virginian; just like you!! :D

So, several years ago, Hubby and I took our son, then ~ 10, to see Pirates of the Caribbean II. While waiting to get in we were looking at movie posters. Our son suddenly sees a poster on the wall and says "DAD!! Look!! The 40 Year Old Virginian; just like you!! :D

:D:)

You got to love kid's!! Ha Ha Ha!

How bout this one?

Daily Express

Extra Extra

Read All About It

Polanski

Becomes New

Bum Man

Of

Alcatraz

I kinda doubt even Liberace would spend that much on a piano. I'll say one thing, it's got some of the most beautiful wood inlay I've ever seen.

I just finished the book 'Alcatraz Screw' (prison guard bio) and if Polanski ever was there I'm sure he'd be fending off (or most likely giving in) to the wolves. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

LIONS LEAVE DETROIT FOR LA

Decide to go where no one notices or cares how shit they are

U of M BECOMES A FORMIDABLE POWERHOUSE TEAM AGAIN

Rich Rod discovers he needs a defense to win games

or

WAYNE STATE JOINS BIG 10

Conference will now be divided into 2 divisions

and finally

TV 20 BRINGS BACK THE GHOUL

It's about friggin time

ROBERT PLANT MARRIES AGAIN FINDS A LITTLE HONEY IN WISCONSIN