Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Marcel

Wolfmother

Glad to see other Wolfmother fans! :D

They are almost the only band I appreciate that has developed in the last decade, quite original compared to the rest of the music scene nowadays...

New Moon Rising is a good song. I saw them on a festival this summer, got a bit dissapointed but I think that was mainly because the volume was so frickin' low I could almost hear what the dude next to me was thinking. Due to that the whole feeling was lost. Hopefully they will be back over here for some club gigs, which I think would suit them better.

wolfmother_cosmicegg.jpg

Wolfmother are the support band for the Australian leg of AC/DC tour.....should be one hell of a concert.

The bands that opened for AC/DC, The Answer and Wolfmother, are heavily influenced by Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin. Awesome bands ! I wonder if they will pick anyone else to open for their upcoming shows (and who will that be).

I saw them in Philly in 07 I think. They were very good, high energy and Stockdale layed out some sick guitar solos.

Listening to the new album now!

Not as good as the first one, but it's pretty solid

Yeah I love the new one, probably not as good as the 1st, but amazing nonetheless. Loving "In The Morning", I think of their very best songs to date.

Seeing them in 13 days at the Kool Haus in Toronto, will be my 2nd Wolfmother concert experience! B)

Saw Wolfmother here in NYC last night...it was loud and wild; a fun show. Now I'm listening to their latest album "Victorious." Enjoying it. I would characterize them as being somewhere between hard rock and punk rock.

sadly I`ve not gotten the new album as the cosmic egg lol wasn't a album I like much so I`m hanging out to hear what other say about it...

On 3/19/2016 at 5:08 PM, geekfreak said:

sadly I`ve not gotten the new album as the cosmic egg lol wasn't a album I like much so I`m hanging out to hear what other say about it...

They are a good band