Merchandise for the show

looking over the email with the merchandise has everyone recieved this or is it just for the people who have tickets? Also has anyone bought the program online before the gig or are you all just waiting till the gig? I am confused as it says "exclusive offer" is this just a way to get another fiver out of everyone before the show on the p&p or does anyone think they will be more expensive at the 02? I also hope there are some limited edition t shirts available

looking over the email with the merchandise has everyone recieved this or is it just for the people who have tickets? Also has anyone bought the program online before the gig or are you all just waiting till the gig? I am confused as it says "exclusive offer" is this just a way to get another fiver out of everyone before the show on the p&p or does anyone think they will be more expensive at the 02? I also hope there are some limited edition t shirts available

I've got a ticket and I haven't received any email about merchandise.

wouldn't buy it anywhere else but at the gig anyway.

This t-shirt will probably be my finest piece of rock memorybilia.

Sure deserves it's place in the glass cabin along with the Zeppelin promo record "Bonzo's last stand - The last rehearsal - Sept 80". Recorded just days before Bonzo died.

This t-shirt will probably be my finest piece of rock memorybilia.

Sure deserves it's place in the glass cabin along with the Zeppelin promo record "Bonzo's last stand - The last rehearsal - Sept 80". Recorded just days before Bonzo died.

The problem with 'memorabilia' these days is the EXACT SAME T-SHIRTS on sale at the venue will also be available to buy online. I'd be surprised if anything on sale is unique to the night.

Mmhhh , Was after a Led Zeppelin only t-shirt as I'm sure most other peeps are, Lets hope the bands can sell there own merchandise!

Don't think they will being its only one gig though !!

Archived