Led Zep Ring Tone

Dancin'Days

Okay, Dancin Days... you owe me $2.49... because of this thread i just went in search of a second Led Zeppelin ringtone, found "The Ocean" and now that is my current ring. :) the ringtone is the music in the start of the song. I'm not sure if it will be subtle enough for work, but since i'm off today, i will give it a try.

Okay, Dancin Days... you owe me $2.49... because of this thread i just went in search of a second Led Zeppelin ringtone, found "The Ocean" and now that is my current ring. smile.gif the ringtone is the music in the start of the song. I'm not sure if it will be subtle enough for work, but since i'm off today, i will give it a try.

How abouts I buy you a beer next time you are in Germany? Good choice by the way....The Ocean has always been a personal favorite of mine. I might even change mine to The Ocean. Hope you don't mind me copying you?

DD beer.gif

How abouts I buy you a beer next time you are in Germany? Good choice by the way....The Ocean has always been a personal favorite of mine. I might even change mine to The Ocean. Hope you don't mind me copying you?

DD beer.gif

I think a German beer would knock me for a loop, lol. I love beer, but don't drink liquor often. Is there any German beer that isn't too heavy? I might enjoy that.

"The Ocean" is one of those songs i never tire of. I love the upbeat sound and it makes my top ten favorite Zeppelin list :) Please, copy me! I think it would be cool if you use "The Ocean"! I just wish it was the end of the song instead of the start (not that it doesn't sound good, it does)! I noticed "Custard Pie" was available, too. I may get that one next. In searching also came across a Robert Plant favorite "Pink and Black"... still thinking about returning to get that one.

I think a German beer would knock me for a loop, lol. I love beer, but don't drink liquor often. Is there any German beer that isn't too heavy? I might enjoy that.

"The Ocean" is one of those songs i never tire of. I love the upbeat sound and it makes my top ten favorite Zeppelin list smile.gif Please, copy me! I think it would be cool if you use "The Ocean"! I just wish it was the end of the song instead of the start (not that it doesn't sound good, it does)! I noticed "Custard Pie" was available, too. I may get that one next. In searching also came across a Robert Plant favorite "Pink and Black"... still thinking about returning to get that one.

Oh yes......Germans have all kinds of light beer. I try to stay away from the hard stuff myself but I failed Saturday evening at a traditional German fest with some friends that indulge.....quite often......in the evil schnaps. I regreted it the next day though. I'm not as young as I once was.

I have never looked into downloading ring tones, I just take them off of my computer. You might want to try that.....it's much cheaper.

DD peace.gif

"The Ocean" is one of those songs i never tire of. I love the upbeat sound and it makes my top ten favorite Zeppelin list :) Please, copy me! I think it would be cool if you use "The Ocean"! I just wish it was the end of the song instead of the start (not that it doesn't sound good, it does)! I noticed "Custard Pie" was available, too. I may get that one next. In searching also came across a Robert Plant favorite "Pink and Black"... still thinking about returning to get that one.

Hi "~tangerine~!" When I used to drink, I would drink Heineken Dark or Lowenbrau Dark beers! Those beers were pretty potent when you drank a few cases at a time. I don't remember if Kronenbourg is a German Dark beer or not but its a real delicious Dark beer. Henry Weinhardt's Dark beer is also delicious. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend!

Hi "~tangerine~!" When I used to drink, I would drink Heineken Dark or Lowenbrau Dark beers! Those beers were pretty potent when you drank a few cases at a time. I don't remember if Kronenbourg is a German Dark beer or not but its a real delicious Dark beer. Henry Weinhardt's Dark beer is also delicious. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend!

Hello ZFF,

Here is a little history on the famous Loewenbrau beer that I never knew. Not too many people drink it in my area, I drink Moenschoff Lager with the flippy top. beer.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%B6wenbr%C3%A4u

Hello ZFF,

Here is a little history on the famous Loewenbrau beer that I never knew. Not too many people drink it in my area, I drink Moenschoff Lager with the flippy top. beer.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%B6wenbr%C3%A4u

I love Lager! I love those German Beers! All I can do at the moment is Reminisce with memories! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

An answer tone is what you hear when you call somebody. You can buy music tones for callers to listen to when they call you, instead of just ringing.

peace.gif,

Jo

That is cool....never heard of that here. When I call somebody I have to hold the phone away from my ear....the ringing is soooo loud.

I got Immigrant song as mine, hearing Robert scream whilst on the bus LOL

I do too! Only a problem when my phone rings in the car and I turn up the radio thinking it's playing on the radio. I've done that...with others in the car. Quite funny.

I think the best idea for a Ringtone would be The Beatles "I Feel Fine", because that feedback intro would be great. But I have better things to do with my money than spend it on Ringtones.

Hi "Gospel Zone!" How are you today? In my opinion, the whole BEATLES catalog should be Ringtones! I admit, I don't own any Ringtones other than the ones offered by Verizon. But I would spend some money on BEATLES Ringtones seeing that THE BEATLES are my most favorite band in the whole wide world. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I can't do downloadable ringtones on my old phone :( I just have chimes. But if I could, I would have D'Yer Mak'r; I think that would sound funky on a phone :)

Hi Virginia! How are you? Despite being able to download Ringtones, I still haven't done it yet! Seeing and reading this Ringtone thread, I am now thinking about downloading some. ROF my dear!

Archived