What are your favorite Zep "album cuts"?

Zepaholic

Down By The Seaside and Bron-y-Aur Stomp.

I don't know about 'never' played on radio but these are two Led Zeppelin songs that most people who aren't fans wouldn't know and I doubt that even if they heard them that they would realise it is Led Zeppelin.

G'day All

Here's mine

"When The Levee Breaks" I want this played @ my funeral which is, hopefully, awhile away

"Black Country Women"

"Candy Store Rock"

"Hot Dog"

"Misty Mountain Hop"

Live versions of "Rock "n Roll & Whole Lotta Love", (especially the Boogie Mama Jam, does anybody have thye guitar tab for this?)

"Lemon Song"

Just to name a few

Regards

Pagie

I've been a fanatic for 35 years and my 2 songs that are never played on radio are:

Friends

Four sticks

I've listened and listened and these 2 songs ALWAY'S stand out.

Yours?

Those are exactly my 2. I was so happy when I saw Page & Plant in 1995 & they performed those 2 songs, the highlight of the concert for myself. "Friends" in particular is so underrated in the Zep catalogue.

I'll pick 2 more though: "Night Flight" & "Baby Come On Home". "Night Flight" is such a great song & it's a bit bizarre for them & "Baby Come On Home" I love, Plant is just great on that. I would have preferred that on the first Zeppelin album to "I Can't Quit You Baby".

Our two classic rock stations usually have a set list of Zep songs they play. I don't listen to the radio much anymore, but I would love for them to play No Quarter, Battle of Evermore, The Rover, and Ten Years Gone. I have NEVER heard them on the radio before, and I can't figure out why!

Being a kid in the seventies you couldn't not know some Zep tunes if you listened to the radio but I really didn't get into the band until later when I was 15-16. I really got into the band at the same time I started driving. My stepfather had given me a green Mustang 2 to drive and it came with an old 8-track payer and about half a dozen tapes 2 of which were Zeppelin's second and third albums. At the time Friends and Since I've Been Lovin You were my favorites but both tapes were played constantly and form the backdrop of my life that summer with my first car (and first girlfriends, joints, and keg parties for that matter!). Now I rarely hear Friends or another favorite In The Light on the radio.

• 2 months later...

There are so many good Zeppelin songs that I never hear on the radio, and I think it's a darn shame. The majority of PG is never played on the radio stations I listen to. One that nobody has mentioned yet is The Wanton Song. It is such a hard rocking tune and it is so underrated. Another one would be Custard Pie, although one time the classic rock station I listen to played it on a "Whatever Weekend" where they took requests Memorial Day weekend last year.

Custard Pie

Sick Again

Night Flight

Walters Walk

Tangerine

Down By the Seaside

Hats Off To (Roy) Harper, dont see why people hate it

The Crunge, again dont see why people hate it?

Boogie With Stu

I love Hats Off and The Crunge.

Archived