SURE HOPE JIMMY DYES HIS HAIR.

JIMMY PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR BEFORE THE CONCERT. I DONT LIKE THE GRAY. IT'S NOT YOU. :(:(

I think we're all going to have to get used to the hair. I just want him to have some kind of embroidery on whatever he wears. He doesn't have to wear a dragon suit, but I don't want him to just wear a black T-shirt. I'd like to see them all dress up a little bit more, actually.

JIMMY PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR BEFORE THE CONCERT. I DONT LIKE THE GRAY. IT'S NOT YOU. :(:(

:wtf: Who are you? Will it make YOU feel younger if Jimmy dyes his hair?:blink:

Please Mods, set a minimum post count or a time limit before someone can start a thread.

Maybe YOU don't like the gray, but I think it is stunning, and as for your final sentence:

IT'S NOT YOU.
it's oxymoronic!!!

The irony is, this is the most "him" we've seen in a long time. I really like it actually. I really feel like I'm looking at latter zeppelin jimmy...slim (not in an unhealthy way) and full of energy (again, not in an unhealthy way).

Seriously?

Does it matter how Jimmy's hair looks? :lol:

Geez. Give the man a break! I'm sure there's still millions of women who'd want him still...grey hair and all...

I agree, and he does look very distiguished, very healthy, it was soooo great to see them on the cover of Rolling Stone. He could look worse, like Keith Richards!

Archived