SURE HOPE JIMMY DYES HIS HAIR.

ok ok since im receiving a lot of flack for this subject all im trying to say is for show biz sake he should dye the hair its hard for some people to see there heros age and would like to remember them as they were. I dont have a problem with his gray ( I actually like it to ) but it would look better for the concert or dvd performance hope I cleared things up sorry.

Actually, this thread is generating a lot of responses....my second post on this subject. :D

Speaking of, I think Jimmy's natural color creates a very distinguished look which will translate quite well visually. That's my .02 on the subject. :)

JIMMY PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR BEFORE THE CONCERT. I DONT LIKE THE GRAY. IT'S NOT YOU. :(:(

I couldn't disagree more! I think Jeff Beck, Alice Cooper, et al look pathetic with their Ronald-Reagan, shoe-polish dye jobs. If you're gray, you're gray... rock on, Pagey!!

How rude...

I agree. It's totally rude for a complete stranger to tell Page to dye his hair because they don't like it. What would your response be if someone just walked up to you on the street and told you to dye your hair, or get a new wardrobe just because they didn't like it? Probably F**K Off!

How rude...

I agree. It's totally rude for a complete stranger to tell Page to dye his hair because they don't like it. What would your response be if someone just walked up to you on the street and told you to dye your hair, or get a new wardrobe just because they didn't like it? Probably F**K Off!

How rude...

He wasn't talking to you... Good Lord! He was making a comment about the band which is what the forum is for (however trivial the specific topic may be). Just drop it because you are making yourself out to be as if you have the manners of a barnyard animal...

JIMMY PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR BEFORE THE CONCERT. I DONT LIKE THE GRAY. IT'S NOT YOU. :(:(

That's what my daughter said when she saw him on the Rolling Stone cover. She says his hair doesn't match his eyebrows. I'm thinking he has been going gray for quite some time, and just decided to go with it, and make it snow white, sort of shiny silver.

Either way, doesn't matter to me. Plant looks like the wild viking I always thought he was. LOL

the guy is 63 soon to be 64 he looks cool with the silver hair look. i really want to see robert grow back the william shakespear beard from the 1970 tour. and jones with the pageboy bowl on the head haircut from tsrts. the biggest question of all is jimmy going to wear that red velvet suit from the france segment on the box set from 2003. or the will he be wearing the sweater vest from royal albert hall. all kidding aside who cares what they wear or how old they are its LED ZEPPELIN REUNITED AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

I think he looks good. I'm glad he's stopped dying his hair and let himself go grey. I think it looks good on him.

I tend to agree... I think it is who he is at this point. I think the reason people are even talking about this is because people have an idea/vision in their minds of what Zeppelin/Page looks like to them. I know when I saw Page and Plant in the 90's, his hair was dyed, so yeah I had to get used to it as well, but I think its a sign of maturity.

He wasn't talking to you... Good Lord! He was making a comment about the band which is what the forum is for (however trivial the specific topic may be).

Is this really worthy of it's own thread? Couldn't this comment have been slipped into any one of a dozen other threads without cluttering the forum index? How about raising the bar a little around here instead of forcing everyone to wade through pointless topics like this?

Do we really need 20 threads about "Is it going to be on TV????" Or "Do I need to wear a jacket???". How many of these idiotic threads have been someone's first post? Most of them unfortunately....

That's why I suggested a time limit before someone can start a thread. If someone was forced to read through the forum for a few days they would probably find the answer to their question without subjecting the rest of us to the same shit over and over.

Aren't you glad you stuck your nose in? :rolleyes:

Is this really worthy of it's own thread? Couldn't this comment have been slipped into any one of a dozen other threads without cluttering the forum index? How about raising the bar a little around here instead of forcing everyone to wade through pointless topics like this?

Do we really need 20 threads about "Is it going to be on TV????" Or "Do I need to wear a jacket???". How many of these idiotic threads have been someone's first post? Most of them unfortunately....

That's why I suggested a time limit before someone can start a thread. If someone was forced to read through the forum for a few days they would probably find the answer to their question without subjecting the rest of us to the same shit over and over.

First off, I didn't "stick" my nose in anything... I replied to a thread. Secondly, I have no problem with mods limiting threads based on content, but you attacked the poor guy based on his opinion and doing what he can do on any internet forum: participate.

Bad form sir!

I disagree. I think his white curls are lovely.

& I like that he's wearing it longish again.

To me, he looks sexy as hell. Soooo much better than the Kiwi shoe polish that was so obvious and garish. I love the look; he's confident and not afraid to show his age.

Couldn't agree more. There's also about 20 threads speculating on whether the band will tour etc. There's a search function here too so really, no excuse that people can't take a few minutes to see if a thread is already started.

Archived