Robert Plant and Glastonbury 2010.

glicine

Hi Meg,

Let me the First too Second that, absolutely no class, no taste and Definitely no decorum, maybe if Her Hairdresser had been there She might haved "Beehived" Herself. :lol:

And Where are the Bouncers when you need them? and i dont mean the One that Popped out of the Front of Her Dress either. :lol:

Still when Her Popularity has finaly Dwindled to Zero She will be able to find a Job in a Circus, as a Tatooed Lady (Yuck) or on Stage as either the Ugly Sister or the Wicked Witch, the Woman is a Dog, and as ZFF would Say, ROF ROF ROF. :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

Amy Winehouse is actually a lovely woman, and a massive talent who is deservedly massively popular, who had clearly had one too many.

Amy Winehouse is actually a lovely woman, and a massive talent who is deservedly massively popular, who had clearly had one too many.

I am sorry to disagree but this is a pattern with Amy Winehouse and a nasty one at that.

These come from Wenn.com and posted at a blogg whether you like the blogg or not they have some revealing pics to say the least and I can't say these are by any means lovely!

She brings this on herself and what ever talent she has, it is overshadowed by her gross behavior.

http://www.dlisted.c...easts_17_we.jpg

I am sorry to disagree but this is a pattern with Amy Winehouse and a nasty one at that.

These come from Wenn.com and posted at a blogg whether you like the blogg or not they have some revealing pics to say the least and I can't say these are by any means lovely!

She brings this on herself and what ever talent she has, it is overshadowed by her gross behavior.

http://www.dlisted.c...easts_17_we.jpg

Having worked with her personally, I will repeat that she is a lovely person - an absolute sweetheart. If you have personal experience to the contrary feel free to share, if not, feel free to go by what you read in the tabloids/on bloggs. I'll simply disagree with you as you have above with me.

I don't condone her behaviour at these awards, but the attacks in this thread are about far more than that.

Its the Handlers who do the Drug supplying for these "Gals" and a Prerequisite that the Record Labels Supply Drugs at all the Parties they lay on for these So Called Artists.

Kind of like Spanish Tony Sanchez did for The Rolling Stones,and Richard Cole did for Led Zeppelin?:huh::whistling:

Hi Knebby,

Not from what i've seen of Her would i call Her a Lovely Woman.

As far as i can tell She is an Alcoholic Druggie who refuses to Get the Help She so Desperatly Needs.

If She wants to Act in a Way that Stops other People Enjoying themselves then i for one would be the Fisrt to Smack Her in the Gob and Kick Her Arse out of Wherever She had the Audacity to Place it.

As for Her being a Masive Talent, well all i can say is this, i have never liked Her Massive Talent and i am not one of Her Fans or Supporters, if She were never to Disgrace My TV Set Again it would be Far Too Soon for Me.

Had One Too Many? Do me a Favour, She clearly had more than "One" Too Many, The Spoilt Little Brat that She Clearly is does not Deserve this Much Attention.

When She Ditches the Scum and Hangers On that Pander to Her every Whim, She might have a chance to Save Herself, but untill then She is on a Downward Spiral that will Untimately End in Her Demise, and i for one dont want to see that.

If you know Her or have Any Influence with Her please covey this message to Her, She needs to Ditch Her Record Company, Her Manager and All of Her Recently Aquired Friends and Lovers and Go back to Her Family where she can get the Love and Support She Desperatly Needs, Thank You For Listening to Me.

Having worked with her personally, I will repeat that she is a lovely person - an absolute sweetheart. If you have personal experience to the contrary feel free to share, if not, feel free to go by what you read in the tabloids/on bloggs. I'll simply disagree with you as you have above with me.

I don't condone her behaviour at these awards, but the attacks in this thread are about far more than that.

I never said I knew her, nor did I make these public but it's all over the Internet and that is a fact, and she also has no problem dragging her god daughter around while she acts like a cow.

I have not any intention on making this a who knows everything just what is out there for everyone in the whole world to see.

That is nice you think she is lovely person probably one of the few who does after her Q Award behavior and other photos there are more than one series in the past week of her showing exactly why people cringe.

I am sure Robert appreciated her rude behavior as he accepted his award.

Forums are for many voices and information that is brought forth whether they differ or not.

Kind of like Spanish Tony Sanchez did for The Rolling Stones,and Richard Cole did for Led Zeppelin?:huh::whistling:

Exactly '59LesPaul' Exactly, you hit the Nail Right on the head there.

If you wanna get off Drugs you have to Change not only your Lifestyle but also your Friends, i hope She Logs on to this Site and See's my Posts, they might Wake Her Up to the Predicament She is in, sometimes it takes someone to Shock you in to having to Look at Yourself as you Really Are, not as you Think You Are, i hope She has the Strenght and Inteligence to see this, but i doubt it, She has Tried Rehab, but i think that She didnt Like it that Much. Oh Well.

On the subject of Amy Winehouse, I just have to ask why you people think it's so terrible that she's an "Alcoholic druggie," but that same thing is perfectly fine for other musicians. You do realize that most musicians - including our own dear Zeppelin - are or were alcoholics and drug addicts, don't you?

I like Amy Winehouse. I think she has good songs and a unique voice. Her personal problems shouldn't have an effect on how you view her music. If you don't like it, you don't like it. But don't write her off as "talentless" because she has issues. You don't say the Beatles sucked because they dropped acid. You don't say Zeppelin sucked because Jimmy was an alcoholic. You don't say the Who was a bad band, even though Keith Moon was crazier than all the other rock stars put together. So why is it different with Amy?

I don't think she should have heckled Robert, and I agree that she does need help. However, I also think that a lot of what you people have been saying about her is unfair and ill informed.

Amy Winehouse displays a unique presence and musical talent. She has heart.

She could probably benefit from improved direction in regard to her presentation, particularly in the areas of costume, dance and drama.

She strikes some compelling poses, but the body is somewhat out of alignment at times. Center and balance are always very important.

Everyone has a heart.^

Unfortunately hers is filled with me, me, me. To go to an event like this and totally disrespect EVERYONE is so unprofessional and rude and tasteless I could care less about her so called talent...gag-a-maggot.

Funny what Brits rave about. (not you Knebby, I mean in general)

And ya know everyone has some talent. I fail to see much in her. Unless you want to count tit jobs, drunken mishaps, obnoxious rude behavior, it's sooo old.

Lovely?? Whatever. :blink:

:burp: ...as in BARF!

On the subject of Amy Winehouse, I just have to ask why you people think it's so terrible that she's an "Alcoholic druggie," but that same thing is perfectly fine for other musicians. You do realize that most musicians - including our own dear Zeppelin - are or were alcoholics and drug addicts, don't you?

I like Amy Winehouse. I think she has good songs and a unique voice. Her personal problems shouldn't have an effect on how you view her music. If you don't like it, you don't like it. But don't write her off as "talentless" because she has issues. You don't say the Beatles sucked because they dropped acid. You don't say Zeppelin sucked because Jimmy was an alcoholic. You don't say the Who was a bad band, even though Keith Moon was crazier than all the other rock stars put together. So why is it different with Amy?

I don't think she should have heckled Robert, and I agree that she does need help. However, I also think that a lot of what you people have been saying about her is unfair and ill informed.

Hi Mona,

Are you for real, i have heard nobody saying that they think it OK for Anybody to be an Alcholic Druggie, especially Me. If other Musicians or Celebrities are either Alcoholics or Druggies or Both, and keep themselves to themselves then i wont have a problem with them, because i wont know that they have a problem. But when you go out in too the World of Celebrity and make a Nusiance of yourself then i/we will have a Problem with You/Her.

Amy Winehouse seems to want to Drag herself, through Drink and Drugs, in too that Spotlight, and as with what all Alcoholic-Druggies do, spoil it for others, thats why She is on the Recieving End of My and other Peoples Wrath. Not because i dont like Her or Her Lack of an Enormous Talent, in my honest opinion.

I Fcuking HATE ALL ALCOHOLICS and DRUGGIES with all my Heart, for the damage that they do to themselves and to their Loved-Ones, PERIOD. That dosent mean that they can't Rehabilitate if they want too, She dosent Want Too or Has not got what it takes to Change, so as Long as i dont have to See or Hear about Her Antics i'll Keep Quiet but when i do See or Hear Her i will become Outspoken on the Matter.

I took my time going over my previous Posts and i can assure you i never said she was "talentless" but i did say this,

"As for Her being a Masive Talent,well all i can say is this, i have never liked Her Massive Talent and iam not one of Her Fans or Supporters, if She were never to Disgrace MyTV Set Again it would be Far Too Soon for Me."

Now you say this, "I like Amy Winehouse" and thats where we differ because i dont, i think She has a Quirky Voice that some people think is "Great" but it just Grates on Me, her Problems have no inpact on the way i view Her Music because i dont like Her Music One Bit Anyway.

The Who, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin all had their issues with Booze and Drugs and if any of them had behaved like Amy did i would condem them as well, i'm not "Two Faced" just because i Like Someones Music, in fact if i do Like Their Music it would not mean i Liked them or what they did anyway, all Alcoholics and Druggies are Idiots as far as i'm concerned, i always have and always will think that way. :o

This Topic was about Robert Plant at Glastonbury untill we hit Post No8, when Amy Winehouse was introduced and now seems to have taken over the conversation, quite disapointing really, She could have done with her own thread i suppose.

I'm Sorry if i have offended You or any other Amy Winehouse Fan, but it needed saying and i'm just the Person to say it. I have no hard feelings about Her i just wish She would keep Herself to Herself untill She can learn to "Beehive" in the Civilised Way we English have become Accustomed too, untill then Defend Yourself Girl Cos I'm Gunning For Ya.:lol:

Anything else i can help you with? you only have to ask.;) Untill then.

No offence, Big Dan, but the talk about Amy Winehouse didn't take over the main conversation here, until you, Big Dan, posted long posts about her and kept this discussion going on in a great part.

Now let's go back to the topic, I'm just happy that Robert will probably appear at a big music Festival, no matter who he will be with. I just hope no one will count the days and jump out to say "hey it's still not two years yet"! :P

Hi Mona,

Are you for real, i have heard nobody saying that they think it OK for Anybody to be an Alcholic Druggie, especially Me. If other Musicians or Celebrities are either Alcoholics or Druggies or Both, and keep themselves to themselves then i wont have a problem with them, because i wont know that they have a problem. But when you go out in too the World of Celebrity and make a Nusiance of yourself then i/we will have a Problem with You/Her.

Amy Winehouse seems to want to Drag herself, through Drink and Drugs, in too that Spotlight, and as with what all Alcoholic-Druggies do, spoil it for others, thats why She is on the Recieving End of My and other Peoples Wrath. Not because i dont like Her or Her Lack of an Enormous Talent, in my honest opinion.

I Fcuking HATE ALL ALCOHOLICS and DRUGGIES with all my Heart, for the damage that they do to themselves and to their Loved-Ones, PERIOD. That dosent mean that they can't Rehabilitate if they want too, She dosent Want Too or Has not got what it takes to Change, so as Long as i dont have to See or Hear about Her Antics i'll Keep Quiet but when i do See or Hear Her i will become Outspoken on the Matter.

I took my time going over my previous Posts and i can assure you i never said she was "talentless" but i did say this,

"As for Her being a Masive Talent,well all i can say is this, i have never liked Her Massive Talent and iam not one of Her Fans or Supporters, if She were never to Disgrace MyTV Set Again it would be Far Too Soon for Me."

Now you say this, "I like Amy Winehouse" and thats where we differ because i dont, i think She has a Quirky Voice that some people think is "Great" but it just Grates on Me, her Problems have no inpact on the way i view Her Music because i dont like Her Music One Bit Anyway.

The Who, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin all had their issues with Booze and Drugs and if any of them had behaved like Amy did i would condem them as well, i'm not "Two Faced" just because i Like Someones Music, in fact if i do Like Their Music it would not mean i Liked them or what they did anyway, all Alcoholics and Druggies are Idiots as far as i'm concerned, i always have and always will think that way. :o

This Topic was about Robert Plant at Glastonbury untill we hit Post No8, when Amy Winehouse was introduced and now seems to have taken over the conversation, quite disapointing really, She could have done with her own thread i suppose.

I'm Sorry if i have offended You or any other Amy Winehouse Fan, but it needed saying and i'm just the Person to say it. I have no hard feelings about Her i just wish She would keep Herself to Herself untill She can learn to "Beehive" in the Civilised Way we English have become Accustomed too, untill then Defend Yourself Girl Cos I'm Gunning For Ya.:lol:

Anything else i can help you with? you only have to ask.;) Untill then.

Of course I'm for real. :rolleyes: I never said that I think it's OK for her to be an alchoholic or a druggie. I've just noticed that a lot of people seem to hate her for it, but don't apply the same attitude towards other people who have those problems.

It's alright you don't like her voice. I can see how it would get on some people's nerves. That's fine. What I don't get it why some people seem to think that because she's a drug addict, she doesn't have any talent. I think it's important to seperate an artist's personal life from their work. That's the point I was trying to make in my post, and you might want to go back and reread it, since you seemed to have missed it.

The other bands DID act like that on occasion. I'm sure you're familiar with all the stuff Keith Moon did while he was drunk/high/whatever. I'm pretty sure Amy Winehouse hasn't driven a car into a pool or run over her driver yet, for example.

You didn't offend me, I was just making a point. I feel like people are being irrational and unfair, so I was simply trying to bring in a different perspective.

No offence, Big Dan, but the talk about Amy Winehouse didn't take over the main conversation here, until you, Big Dan, posted long posts about her and kept this discussion going on in a great part.

Now let's go back to the topic, I'm just happy that Robert will probably appear at a big music Festival, no matter who he will be with. I just hope no one will count the days and jump out to say "hey it's still not two years yet"! :P

No Offence Taken 'glicine' and Guilty as Charged, Sorry, and to lighten up this conversation a little my Son Luke has just told me that the Company He worked for when he was a Security Guard at the VFestival at Chelmsford is going to do the Security at Glastonbury as well, and it makes me wonder, sure does.

Of course I'm for real. :rolleyes: I never said that I think it's OK for her to be an alchoholic or a druggie. I've just noticed that a lot of people seem to hate her for it, but don't apply the same attitude towards other people who have those problems.

It's alright you don't like her voice. I can see how it would get on some people's nerves. That's fine. What I don't get it why some people seem to think that because she's a drug addict, she doesn't have any talent. I think it's important to seperate an artist's personal life from their work. That's the point I was trying to make in my post, and you might want to go back and reread it, since you seemed to have missed it.

The other bands DID act like that on occasion. I'm sure you're familiar with all the stuff Keith Moon did while he was drunk/high/whatever. I'm pretty sure Amy Winehouse hasn't driven a car into a pool or run over her driver yet, for example.

You didn't offend me, I was just making a point. I feel like people are being irrational and unfair, so I was simply trying to bring in a different perspective.

Sorry Mona if i missed your Point, i'll try not too next time, i thought you were Posting Directly to Me so thats why i posted Directly back too You. I dont endorse anything that Keith Moon or anybody else did or didnt do, but did they do them as a Prank or to Delibratly Stop Someone Speaking at an Awards Ceremony? there is a difference.

All this bad behavior seems to have Started with the Sex Pistols on "Today with Bill Grundy", since then it has become Popular for Up and Coming "Punk" type Bands and People to become "Bad" on TV and in Public Generaly, one reason i have always Hated "Punk" and this type of behavior.

Anyway enough from me.

Sorry Mona if i missed your Point, i'll try not too next time, i thought you were Posting Directly to Me so thats why i posted Directly back too You. I dont endorse anything that Keith Moon or anybody else did or didnt do, but did they do them as a Prank or to Delibratly Stop Someone Speaking at an Awards Ceremony? there is a difference.

All this bad behavior seems to have Started with the Sex Pistols on "Today with Bill Grundy", since then it has become Popular for Up and Coming "Punk" type Bands and People to become "Bad" on TV and in Public Generaly, one reason i have always Hated "Punk" and this type of behavior.

Anyway enough from me.

No problem. I wasn't posting directly to you, though your post did inspire mine. It was more of a general question and observation, though. :)

Anyway, I don't think there's that big of a difference between Winehouse interrupting Robert and Keith Moon destroying a hotel. (yes, that's right...destroying a hotel, not just a room. Look up the story of the Who staying at the Holiday Inn, and you'll see what I mean.) What she did might have been very rude, but what they did caused a lot of physical damage and no doubt needed a ton of money to be fixed. Face it: the behavior isn't anything new. Rocks stars are and have always been a pain in the ass to everyone else around them. Unfortunatly, it comes with the territory. I'm pretty sure it was going on a LONG time before the Sex Pistols came around. You can't blame it on any one act, IMO. It's something they're all responsible for.

No problem. I wasn't posting directly to you, though your post did inspire mine. It was more of a general question and observation, though. :)

Anyway, I don't think there's that big of a difference between Winehouse interrupting Robert and Keith Moon destroying a hotel. (yes, that's right...destroying a hotel, not just a room. Look up the story of the Who staying at the Holiday Inn, and you'll see what I mean.) What she did might have been very rude, but what they did caused a lot of physical damage and no doubt needed a ton of money to be fixed. Face it: the behavior isn't anything new. Rocks stars are and have always been a pain in the ass to everyone else around them. Unfortunatly, it comes with the territory. I'm pretty sure it was going on a LONG time before the Sex Pistols came around. You can't blame it on any one act, IMO. It's something they're all responsible for.

. So back to planty at glasto , who will he bring along to to the party ,who else out there will be at the cider bus for a pint of hot and spicey come June next year ?

I agree, I think it's great. Wouldn't it take the cake if Jimmy Page wandered on stage? Imagine being in the audience for that.

Let's keep in mind that all four members of this band that we love so much were "alcoholics" or "druggies" at some point in their lives, so why don't we be a bit less judgmental and cut it with the condescension, k?

Hi 'MisterMcLov1n'

Except they didnt do it on TV, in Public, or to Annoy or to take the Limelight away from Someone, did they? if they did i would give them the same short shrift as i gave Amy, and if they did please Post a Link, Via PM if you dont want a dressing down or a Banning Order from Admin, thanks.

Now who would Robert take with him to Perform at Glastonbury? well for me it must be.

1. Led Zeppelin

2. Strange Sensation

3. Amy Whine-Barr, :o well why not? it could be Her way of saying Sorry, and ending Her Career. :lol:

Now is that On Topic Enough for y'all? ;)

Well said Mona!!! I happen to like Amy's music a lot. I think she's very talented. I feel bad she struggles with addiction and I do hope she can overcome it and continue to make music. I don't think she should have heckled Robert but I don't think she needs to be trashed and labeled a horror because of it. I can think of far worse things rock stars have done.

Archived