100 Greatest Madison Square Garden Shows of All Time

Voting for round 4/the final round has started.. As of right now Zepp is in 1st by a lot but i'm sure the percents will change as the MJ fans realize about the poll opening.. I def think Zepp has a chance this round .. Lets get voting! http://msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-final-10/slide/1/

Right now it's 2am in the morning in Asia (Beijing China, Manila, Indonesia). I suspect 90% of those automated votes for Michael Jackson coming from that region. They just haven't all woken up yet to reprogram their scripts <_<

Still on??

We're being annihilated by the Chinese MJ fans with their automated voting software. Currently its 5 votes to every 1, in their favour (they have already passed the 1.5 million mark in votes in less than 24 hours polling).

Edit: Actually it's 10 votes to 1, as they have 2 Michael Jackson entries in the final.

We're being annihilated by the Chinese MJ fans with their automated voting software. Currently its 5 votes to every 1, in their favour (they have already passed the 1.5 million mark in votes in less than 24 hours polling).

Edit: Actually it's 10 votes to 1, as they have 2 Michael Jackson entries in the final.

Thats really unfair. If Zepplin comes in 3rd i'm counting it as first since the Michael Jackson fans are cheating

Makes you wonder what would happen if everyone - Zep fans included - had that automated voting software to level the playing field. I'm sure we'd be on top again, given that they needed the software to catch up to begin with. Anyway, we've already smoked them once legitimately so the moral battle has been won.

I just voted and will vote once everyday...The way the voting is allowed is ridiculous!

Just tried to vote and as soon as I went to the page it stated Thanks for voting! Come back tomorrow to vote in this poll again.

I didn't even vote today!!

Is anyone else getting this?

I think it makes you wait the full 24 hours before you can vote again. Ex. if you voted at 6 yesterday you cant vote again until 6 today..

Where? I thought they took the comment section off the page.

The main comments board was removed but the smaller decades comments boards still remain. They took down the main comments board when it was swamped with complaints after the 3rd round vote.

Oh I see.. Anyway it looks like zeppelin is catching up a little bit maybe we can take second.

Why take second? Michael Jackson's vote should be disqualified, period. Clearly cheating. If enough people complain their entire poll can be pulled.

Why take second? Michael Jackson's vote should be disqualified, period. Clearly cheating. If enough people complain their entire poll can be pulled.

O well doesnt look like that happened.. the vote is over and Michael won.. :(http://blogs.msg.com/themonitor/2010/02/01/100-best-the-gardens-greatest-concerts-poll-we-have-a-winner/

It looks like they are trying to have another vote tho.. this one is for the honorable mention.. Zeppelin isnt in it but i should be interesting to see who wins this one.. http://blogs.msg.com/themonitor/2010/02/01/best-of-the-rest-100-best-honorable-mentions-photo-gallery-and-poll/

Which poll are you referring to? The only poll still open is the 10 honourable mentions, with Jethro Tull, but there are no rolling stones in that one.

Last I checked, the stones are in the lead. 3rd round voting doesn't start until Thursday, 3 pm. Let's remind everybody.

brotherage.jpg

It looks like they are trying to have another vote tho..

MSG polls should be boycotted. They are rigged. They refused to listen to complaints about the vote, and to rub salt into it they then claimed after the poll that 'billions' of michael jackson fans voted when in reality it was a handful of IPs using automatic voting software.

Archived