Fire Safety Cigarettes

Bong-Man

May I have my cigarettes back please ? I think I'm paying enough taxes so I should be able to legally kill myself as I choose. I'm sucking air here....trying to get a decent fix past the paper.

Is this some kind of a sick joke ? Think about it....did they mandate fire safety cigars at the same time ? Self-extinquishing charcoal ? CO2 systems in the fireplace ?

"The average smoker won't taste or notice the difference"......RRRight ! And I bet those non-smokers were lining up to sample a few for me. :angry:

I'm pissed off at the 'Dudley Do-Rights' of the world....and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Obama the smoker.....You let me down man ! He's probably chain smoking real ones in that White House bowling alley every night.

Please Sign the Petition !

Oh, and spare me in advance the following posts....

You should quit, it's bad for you.

I lost a left toe from smoking.

My grandma smoked and she's dead.

I quit and gained 40 pounds....but I feel so much better now.

The smoking gestapo strikes again....

antismokingpoliceud5.jpg

I hate `em also Bong Man. I wonder why don`t THEY add something to cigarettes to make you quit if THEY can make them not burn. I go through a Bic lighter a week.

Just be glad you can still put the Mexican blend in your bong and enjoy without a blow torch or a Roman candle.

Oh, and spare me in advance the following posts....

You should quit, it's bad for you.

I lost a left toe from smoking.

My grandma smoked and she's dead.

I quit and gained 40 pounds....but I feel so much better now.

antismokingpoliceud5.jpg

I have much more original anti smoking comments that those, anyway.

For one, smoking should not be tolerated any more than Obama would tolerate racism.

For another, I'd much rather walk past someone yelling obscenities at me than I would someone smoking a cigarette.

I could go on.....

I was unaware of this. So you can't get anything else? Only "fire-safe" smokes? Sounds pretty stupid. I don't smoke, but I do feel for you smokers and all this B.S. you've had to put up with in recent years. Let the poor guy have his fucking cigarettes, jeez..

Rasta1.jpg

Rasta2.jpg

Bill and Ben, Bill and Ben,

Bong and Pot Men, Bong and Pot Me,

These two Rasta Nutters walk down my street every day, the stories i could tell about these guys, you wouldnt believe.

antismokingpoliceud5.jpg

They only do the Anti-Smoking Patrol on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday Rotation,

Tuesdays-Thursdays-Saturdays they go after the Chewing Gum Spitters,

Sundays there used for Dog Shit Patroling.

Regards, Danny

PS, aint you got any American anti-smoking police pictures?

I'll try not to preach but after 30+ years of smoking I am so happy that I was able to quit cold turkey without any withdrawls or cravings.

I don't know if it was the fact that half of my liver, diaphram, Gaul bladder, adrenal gland, and five limph nodes were carved up or laying in

the hospital for a week on a morphine drip.

Can't say I feel better physically yet as I am still dealing with the effects of the chemo. I can say that everything taste and smells better including myself.

I do however think those patrols are a bit extreme though. If ya'll ever decide to quit I wish more power to you, it's the best thing that's happened in my life in a long while.

I'm also a former smoker and it was one of the hardest thing's for me to do to quit, I also gave up drinking the same year so it was twice as bad! I was very close to getting put away for a little while from the crazy way it was hitting me. The smoke's the drinks and the pot had a hold on me and my body was not liking the idea I had of giving them all up!

Thing's have gotten a lot better and I do feel cleaner on the inside now that a few years has pasted, I can go to bar's as long as they have a non-smoking area. The thing is that if I walk past someone who is smoking and I get a good whiff I cough and feel funny for a few second's. This happened last night when I went to a small bar, they have two large rooms one with and one with out smoking. I've gone to other places with no room's for non smoking and I feel sick and can not get the smell off me for two day's. It was a shame as they had a nice sound system and I was enjoying the stage for playing music but I just can't take it now that I'm smoke free.

But it's not just smoke from some one smoking that will make me cough, my neighbor heat's with wood and the other day the smoke was just hanging around the block and I got a bad sick feeling just walking from my car to the house.

I don't think that they will ever get rid of smoking all together here in North Carolina as it's one of our biggest industries but they have past a few laws for public building's and such.

If some one want's to smoke I don't have a problem with it but, it's defiantly not good for me.

Quit whining. An online petition is going to do jack squat in alleviating your "problem".

Listen up 'Eli Do-Right'.....Until they ban fat from Ben & Jerry's ice cream, remove the alcohol from beer, and make your precious smelling vanilla candles self-extinguishing after 2 minutes of soaking in the tub, leave my smokes alone ! How my legal cigarettes burn in my own house should be no one's business but mine.

I was unaware of this. So you can't get anything else? Only "fire-safe" smokes? Sounds pretty stupid. I don't smoke, but I do feel for you smokers and all this B.S. you've had to put up with in recent years. Let the poor guy have his fucking cigarettes, jeez..

Thank-You ! Damn, this is America....the home of the free. What's next....federally mandated bicycle helmets ? Imagine if you loved potato chips and you went to the store and the gov't mandated all chips be made with Olestra. You'd see 10 million fat people protesting at the Lincoln Memorial..."We want lard ! We want lard !"

I have much more original anti smoking comments that those, anyway.

For one, smoking should not be tolerated any more than Obama would tolerate racism.

For another, I'd much rather walk past someone yelling obscenities at me than I would someone smoking a cigarette.

I could go on.....

Oh I bet you could....just like a frickin' energizer rabbit....on and on and on....As you drench yourself in 'Georgio' or some other nasty smelling crap every morning. I'd rather smell a fresh Camel burning..ESPECIALLY IN MY OWN HOUSE !! If my mattress catches on fire, I doubt I could count on you to save my ass anyway. You'll be sprinting away from the damn smoke !

I hate `em also Bong Man. I wonder why don`t THEY add something to cigarettes to make you quit if THEY can make them not burn. I go through a Bic lighter a week.

Just be glad you can still put the Mexican blend in your bong and enjoy without a blow torch or a Roman candle.

I'm going to quit cigarettes and double-up on the dope. A big chunk of 70's red hash would do the trick nicely.

Give BongMan back his smokes!

Damn right ! :thumbsup: Lean to the side of personal freedom for a change !

Thank-You ! Damn, this is America....the home of the free. What's next....federally mandated bicycle helmets ? Imagine if you loved potato chips and you went to the store and the gov't mandated all chips be made with Olestra. You'd see 10 million fat people protesting at the Lincoln Memorial..."We want lard ! We want lard !"

My complaint with smokers isn't with what affect their smoking has on themselves, it's the affect it has on others. Smokers are often in denial of these affects. They often seem to have a bad sense of smell and don't realize how bad smoking smells. If you just walk into a room where someone is smoking and then immediately turn around and walk out, you will smell from cigarettes after leaving.

Oh I bet you could....just like a frickin' energizer rabbit....on and on and on....As you drench yourself in 'Georgio' or some other nasty smelling crap every morning. I'd rather smell a fresh Camel burning..ESPECIALLY IN MY OWN HOUSE !! If my mattress catches on fire, I doubt I could count on you to save my ass anyway. You'll be sprinting away from the damn smoke !

Drench myself in 'Georgio'? I don't even know what that is, but that does remind me of one more thing....these guys who already reek of cigarette smoke and then they wear cologne, so they get this hybrid stink.

And a fresh Camel burning? Now there's an oxymoron. Or are you talking about a real live camel?

My complaint with smokers isn't with what affect their smoking has on themselves, it's the affect it has on others. Smokers are often in denial of these affects. They often seem to have a bad sense of smell and don't realize how bad smoking smells. If you just walk into a room where someone is smoking and then immediately turn around and walk out, you will smell from cigarettes after leaving.

Solution: Don't visit a smoekrs house, don't go to a bar, don't go anywhere you fear smoking will make you smell bad.

Wow...that was hard.

Drench myself in 'Georgio'? I don't even know what that is, but that does remind me of one more thing....these guys who already reek of cigarette smoke and then they wear cologne, so they get this hybrid stink.

And a fresh Camel burning? Now there's an oxymoron. Or are you talking about a real live camel?

How is this relevant? Just because something smells bad, doesn't mean it should be banned. If you walked into a room where everyone farted, then guess what? You're gonna smell like ass. Should we ban that too?

I always love the logic of the non-smoking crowd. Makes me chuckle.

Banning vices is fucking retarded

Solution: Don't visit a smoekrs house, don't go to a bar, don't go anywhere you fear smoking will make you smell bad.

Wow...that was hard.

And when smokers live in the same building, such as an apartment building, where non smokers also live......sort of like having a swimming pool with a peeing and non peeing section.

How is this relevant? Just because something smells bad, doesn't mean it should be banned. If you walked into a room where everyone farted, then guess what? You're gonna smell like ass. Should we ban that too?

Actually there are many smells, including the one you mentioned, that do not stick with you like cigarette smoke.

Another case of a smokers sense of smell gone so bad that he is unqualified to give credible argument to the subject of odors.

It's not so much that smokers should be banned, they should just be invited to a big cigarette give away and then when they get there, be mowed down with a machine gun.

Fire those mothers up!biggrin.gif

smoking.jpg

imageslungs.jpg

Tis' only a flesh wound!

We got two of them right!?rolleyes.gif

Monty_Python_2__limbless_Black_Knig.jpg

They say it's bad for your eyesight as well!ohmy.gif

th_sprite-catwalk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And when smokers live in the same building, such as an apartment building, where non smokers also live......sort of like having a swimming pool with a peeing and non peeing section.

First of all that's nowhere near the same thing. Not even close.

Secondly, don't live in an apartment where you fear second-hand smoke will be a big deal.

But just because you're scared does not mean that I should not be allowed to open an apartment complex and smoke in it if I choose.

Actually there are many smells, including the one you mentioned, that do not stick with you like cigarette smoke.

Another case of a smokers sense of smell gone so bad that he is unqualified to give credible argument to the subject of odors.

I don't smoke so my sense of smell is near perfect. But you'll never see me bitching about smoke staining the air. Suck it up.

It's not so much that smokers should be banned, they should just be invited to a big cigarette give away and then when they get there, be mowed down with a machine gun.

This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read. Even if you're joking, you're still a fucking asshole.

Seriously, just do us all a favor and move to Somalia ok?

Secondly, don't live in an apartment where you fear second-hand smoke will be a big deal.

But just because you're scared does not mean that I should not be allowed to open an apartment complex and smoke in it if I choose.

I don't smoke so my sense of smell is near perfect. But you'll never see me bitching about smoke staining the air. Suck it up.

This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read. Even if you're joking, you're still a fucking asshole.

I'm glad you think I'm an "asshole", as you put it. With your reasoning, I'd feel I was doing something terribly wrong if you liked me.

I rate smokers right down there with racists, sexists, rapists, murderers(in fact many smokers are murders just by nature of habit), and petafiles.

Now, go swim in your section of the pool.

I rate smokers right down there with racists, sexists, rapists, murderers(in fact many smokers are murders just by nature of habit), and petafiles.

Where do you file your pets ? :huh:

This thread was for a personal bitch against an idiotic law. It's purpose wasn't to provide you with an outlet to voice your opinion on the habit of smoking...that's all documented. You have made your personal choice based on that documentation, as I have mine. This isn't about your personal air space being violated, it wasn't about throwing a left lung, your relatives who you believe have died from smoking, about smelly clothes, about the financial cost, or even about how the U.S. exports more cigarettes around the world than any other country (...and I bet Congress isn't worried about those being fire-safe !). This thread is about my legal right to still smoke tobacco how and when I choose within the privacy of my own home. That ain't your business.

Still looking for those fire-safe cigars, tapers, candles, tiki torches, bunsen burners, mosquito chasers, sparklers, fireplaces, flares, etc.....You be sure and let me know when we're all safe from ourselves. :slapface:

Notice I didn't list trick birthday candles ? That's because they are supposed to go out....BECAUSE IT'S A JOKE !

wtf is a petafile?

I think you mean pedophile, I smoke, but never even considered murdering anyone(although you are making me reconsider my position)

get off your soapbox, it's annoying and nobody wants to hear (or read) it

Archived