bands influenced by Led Zepp

Marcel

The best Zep "impersonation" I'v heard remains the Stone Roses Second Coming album, while Ian Brown sounds nothing like Plant(certainly has nothing like the range/power) he does have the same sense character in his voice I think alot of other hard rock singers lack...

Love Spreads -

Breaking Into Heaven -

Tears -

whoaa ... this is amazing. the black crowes sounds like them.

+ 1

Wolfmother too !

Check out their first album (heavily Zepp and Sabbath influenced, but still sounds original and the material overall is pretty strong).

h28520tjqej.jpg

yeah, the parlor mob is awesome.

Wolfmother too, you 've heard the new album from them? Cosmic Egg, the base is the same influences of Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath.

10,000 Feet, sounds like Kashmir

Wolfmother too, you 've heard the new album from them? Cosmic Egg, the base is the same influences of Led Zeppelin and

Yeah, I've been listening to it for a couple of days; it's really nice, but the overall sound of the first one is better IMO (better production). But still, since I grew a little tired of the first album, I'm really enjoying this new one and getting into these songs.

Great band, very original and talented musicians, also great live. Andrew Stockdale owns :D !

• 3 weeks later...

Virtually every rock band formed after Led Zeppelin released their first two albums in 1969 has been influenced by them.

Anyway, check out these guys. You can see just how huge of an infuence Led Zeppelin was on them.

I still don't know how to embed videos into my posts sad.gif

Don't jump to conclusions, it is hard for me to believe that The Guess Who's "No Time", recorded in august 1969, was influenced by Led Zeppelin. (It sounds more like they've been influenced by The Who). Maybe it was, won't intermess

It is also truth what Starbreaker said.

One is sure, David Coverdale stated Plant was his idol (and also is Plant-soundalike) so Deep Purple's Coverdale-era, and Whitesnake are both influenced

Archived