Where's Evster?

Evster2012

Missed you all. I saw Badgeholder was concerned some falling out may have occurred and I split. Not so. Fact is, Angi and I moved to a rural farm in Wisconsin. We have no internet or cable access, and the cost of the local satellite providers is astronomical. But rest assured, love me or hate me, I'll be BACK!!! Carry on friends! :beer:

Missed you all. I saw Badgeholder was concerned some falling out may have occurred and I split. Not so. Fact is, Angi and I moved to a rural farm in Wisconsin. We have no internet or cable access, and the cost of the local satellite providers is astronomical. But rest assured, love me or hate me, I'll be BACK!!! Carry on friends! :beer:

Love and miss your sane voice, Ev. :wave:

(Edited to delete runaway superfluous smilies.)

Missed your humour! Can't wait to see you back! How's Wisconsin? Glad to hear from you and that you and Angie are doing well.

Archived