Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
djzoso

Username Info

flound.jpg

Hello!

Ha!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know it's comin'......

"Fat,drunk and stupid is no way to go through life,son."

Edited by 59LesPaul

wouldn't the middle be average dan?

Do you mean "Have a Rage Dan" now i could live with that.

Regards, Danny

PS, all that know me know that i'm anything but average. ;) "overage" who said that? :angry:

Throughout 'The Blitz' I made sure the good people of London and Coventry never had to go without frozen pollock fillets and prawn rings, a fact that was recognised by Her Majesty The Queen.

Hi sirchris,

You need not have bothered about the "good people of London" for they would have taken what they needed, still do :o, and i have my old nan's word for that, i cant speak for the good "people of coventry though".

Pollock fillets and prawn rings, now no one ever told me about them, rock and chips were all people for that time talk about, and jellied eels.

Regards, Danny

Oh no believe me,I love a good 69. :shifty:

...and no,I'm not a lesbian,but if I were a woman,I would be.:whistling:

B)

Me too Les, me too.

Regards, Danny

Ha!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know it's comin'......

"Fat,drunk and stupid is no way to go through life,son."

"You fucked up. You trusted us."

Because it's my name.

Same here-believe it or not.

I had it long before any movie,and I decided to just go with it.It helps that it's such a great film,and a great character.

My user name is easy to figure out:

Ohio is the "Buckeye state". I graduated from The Ohio State University (so did my husband, and my boys are current students there). Ohio State's team nickname is "The Buckeyes". And I am an Optometrist (eye doctor). Hence, BUCK'EYE' DOC. smile.gif

And if you are wondering what a buckeye is? It is a tree, also known as a "horse chestnut" tree. The fruit of the tree is a nut called a buckeye.

http://www.ohio-nature.com/buckeye-tree.html

I am who I am because a lifeless fuckwit bent on fishbowl domination killed who I was....

Savvy?

My user name is easy to figure out:

Ohio is the "Buckeye state". I graduated from The Ohio State University (so did my husband, and my boys are current students there). Ohio State's team nickname is "The Buckeyes". And I am an Optometrist (eye doctor). Hence, BUCK'EYE' DOC. smile.gif

And if you are wondering what a buckeye is? It is a tree, also known as a "horse chestnut" tree. The fruit of the tree is a nut called a buckeye.

http://www.ohio-nature.com/buckeye-tree.html

so you doc have a family of buckeyes cool

Part of a funny caption to a funny pic I saw on another forum

Damn,it sounds like the title of a bad '50s horror movie to me,which doesn't change the fact that it's great.

Damn,it sounds like the title of a bad '50s horror movie to me,which doesn't change the fact that it's great.

Or maybe the name of a cheesy death metal band.

I'm a Diesel Engine Technician thus Dzldoccool.gif

DIESEL.jpg

Cool pic Dzdoc! I've been working on cars and light duty truck's for ever, did one year of a two year course at the local tech school in the 1980's. I had to put an O2 sensor in my Chevrolet Cavalier this past week, dam, 150 buck's for the right part from the dealer!! I hate working on car's!!

Ummm, I play drum's and John Bonham is one of my main influences so Bonzolikedrumer was fitting for me. Shoot me for forgetting the 2nd "m" in drummer. :D

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer

Ummm, I play drum's and John Bonham is one of my main influences so Bonzolikedrumer was fitting for me. Shoot me for forgetting the 2nd "m" in drummer. :D

no 2nd "m" makes you, you man

:lol:

Somewhere,someone is writing that down....

Did this as a goof after watching a local show a couple years ago...

Mediocre72.jpg