Happy Thanksgiving

djzoso

Well it's come around again this year. That annual American tradition to give thanks for the good things in life and then gorge yourself with turkey and pumpkin pie. And then the day after the frenzy of Christmas shopping is on a countdown, in days and how long the money will hold out.

My Thanksgiving shopping is done and the cooking will start tomarrow night. Having family coming over for the day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends.

Well it's come around again this year. That annual American tradition to give thanks for the good things in life and then gorge yourself with turkey and pumpkin pie. And then the day after the frenzy of Christmas shopping is on a countdown, in days and how long the money will hold out.

My Thanksgiving shopping is done and the cooking will start tomarrow night. Having family coming over for the day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends.

Same to you and all. The shopping on Black Friday is really getting crazy. i have to go buy a camera, AGAIN!!!! For my step daughter. My oldest daughter is in Brazil with her fiance. I am already stressed out about this wedding. Not to mention I will have to be within close range of my ex wife. That sucks. I have lots of wine here. Debaing whether to open the good stuff on Xmas. I cant think of a meal I like better than Thanksgiving. Maybe surf n turf on occasion. Happy Thanksgiving to all.:wave:

Happiest holiday to all! I know I don't talk a lot here, but I really enjoy hanging out. A good group of folks!

Silvermedalist, open the good stuff - never pass up the chance to open the good stuff! You can always get more for the next occassion :toast:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Yanksters.

What a fine holiday you have to remember when us fine English folk first went over there to start your country on the road to happiness and prosperity. :D

So I give thanks to you Brits today for starting us on that road.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Yanksters.

What a fine holiday you have to remember when us fine English folk first went over there to start your country on the road to happiness and prosperity. :D

Indeed, Mangani. This "Yankster" applauds my U.K. forefathers for having the vision and courage to seek the unknown in a foreign land. I still feel an umbilical cord connection to you fine English folk.

By the way, we have dropped a vowell or two off of some of our shared words.

Peace to us all!

So I give thanks to you Brits today for starting us on that road.

And:

jabe

Indeed, Mangani. This "Yankster" applauds my U.K. forefathers for having the vision and courage to seek the unknown in a foreign land. I still feel an umbilical cord connection to you fine English folk.

By the way, we have dropped a vowell or two off of some of our shared words.

Peace to us all!

I was only joking but thanks for the mutual respect. Even withough the historical connections, LZ would still bind us together. :)

I trully hope you had a great holiday. For me I think it would be a little too close to Christmas for having a giant turkey dinner with all the trimmings and then the family around etc but I guess you haven't known anything different so are used to it.

I would like to be at a US Thanksgiving one day just to try it.

• 11 months later...

Hi all,

Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy seconds to out Canadian Brothers&Sisters!!! ;)

KB

No seconds for me this year bro :(:D . Hope you and all of my American friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving :wave:

The turkey is thawing in the fridge and the cranberries are awaiting their final consumption. Thanksgiving is slowly coming together for the 14 I hope will be showing up.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends. I will pop open a bottle of the bubbly and toast to my family and friends on Thursday.

Going to eat the bird, mashed potatoes and stuffing then going to watch the birds play some smash mouth football and knock the stuffing out of the 49 ers. Go Ravens!!! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday. This is the best American Holiday by far football, family and friends.

Archived