what will you get your s/o for xmas?

achilles_heel

My family and I don't exchange gifts. My wife and I make a donation to the charity of our choice instead of exchanging gifts. My family does the same. We stopped exchanging gifts a few years ago as we all have pretty much all we need. Christmas is a time for giving.

I personally haven't figured out what to get my hubby for Christmas. He is so hard to buy for anymore.

Any suggestions, anyone.

Men aren't as weird about having personal gift items as women. A woman will piss and moan all year about the chipped up mixing bowls in the kitchen; but when you buy them some new ones for Christmas... there is all hell to pay.

For me anything that I use in the garage or in the yard is fine with me. I'd be happy with a case of synthetic motor oil for my truck, or 50lbs of Scott's lawn fertilizer... that shit is expensive!

But if you really want to please him -- buy something from the Victoria's Secret catalog and really make his day. You know we men didn't hook up with you gals because we wanted you to give us ties and watches for Christmas. Next time you are all 'dolled up' have a look in the mirror --- and there is the answer.

...not that we don't enjoy the conversation too. It's the whole package of course. And the woman is the package.

Just put a pretty bow on top of the 'gift' ;)

Men aren't as weird about having personal gift items as women. A woman will piss and moan all year about the chipped up mixing bowls in the kitchen; but when you buy them some new ones for Christmas... there is all hell to pay.

For me anything that I use in the garage or in the yard is fine with me. I'd be happy with a case of synthetic motor oil for my truck, or 50lbs of Scott's lawn fertilizer... that shit is expensive!

But if you really want to please him -- buy something from the Victoria's Secret catalog and really make his day. You know we men didn't hook up with you gals because we wanted you to give us ties and watches for Christmas. Next time you are all 'dolled up' have a look in the mirror --- and there is the answer.

...not that we don't enjoy the conversation too. It's the whole package of course. And the woman is the package.

Just put a pretty bow on top of the 'gift' wink.gif

victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgnbr=OSSLPLGEZZZ&rfnbr=5366&cgname=OSSLPLGEZZZ

Merry Christmas!

Just put a pretty bow on top of the 'gift' ;)

I'd be fine with not exchanging since he has a difficult time figuring out what to get for me. I don't really need or want more stuff. But he is the one who is big on Christmas so eliminating an exchange is not an option.

Don't think he would go for the fertilizer and he has a shop full of motor oil since we own a automotive repair shop. He has every tool known to man.

I like the Victoria Secret idea. That could acheive two objectives. I get a pretty little something and he gets a something-something from me ;) . The outfit would last about a minute before it ended up on the floor but it can be used more than once. A red bow would look best on me. :D

I'll explain further; Im single but I do have my mistletoe belt buckle on standby, cos you just never know!

:)

RonnieDawg actually sells them at a stand along Hwy 401 every morning between 8am - noon.

(Did you see me this morning when I waved to you?) :)

Hi Dan,

Well it wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't let her sit on her ass for 20 yearsslapface.gif gotta get a working woman, my mom is 73 and still works full time and cooks Thanksgiving dinner every year.

Don't get me wrong I don't want a mother just a partner that wants to better themselves for both our benefit as I tried to do for 20 yearsrolleyes.gif

I've learned my lesson now and it won't take long to recognize a loozer!dry.gif

But to answer your question about turning gay lol I just can't swing that way, too much testosteronebiggrin.gif

Hi Doc, sorry for the delay in posting back to you mate. :blush: Your Mum is a credit to your family, as are you too. :kiss: Sorry i mean :beer: So sorry Doc :blush: (backs away in embarrassment) :lol:

My Misses has just returned from three months fruit picking with her 80yo dad, while i've been sitting on my fat arse and sleeping in late, thats now over and she's getting me in to shape so to speak, so they are not all bad, but like us men there are quite a few undesirables out there, you just have to get lucky i suppose, l know i have.

The only piece of advice i can give you is this, do what a Panda does,

Eats, Shoots and Leaves.

You know it makes sense. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi Doc, sorry for the delay in posting back to you mate. blush.gif Your Mum is a credit to your family, as are you too. dc.gif Sorry i mean beer.gif So sorry Doc blush.gif (backs away in embarrassment) laugh.gif

My Misses has just returned from three months fruit picking with her 80yo dad, while i've been sitting on my fat arse and sleeping in late, thats now over and she's getting me in to shape so to speak, so they are not all bad, but like us men there are quite a few undesirables out there, you just have to get lucky i suppose, l know i have.

The only piece of advice i can give you is this, do what a Panda does,

Eats, Shoots and Leaves.

You know it makes sense. laugh.gif

Regards, Danny

Hey Dan,

Just blowin' off a little steam, what makes it more frustrating is the fact that she has psych. problems so I can't really blame everything on her personallyslapface.gif

Just a tough situation all around and I have to try and keep the stress level down least I make myself sick again and that wouldn't be a good thing for anyone especially me!sad.gif

Archived