Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
reids

Jimmy involved in new Supergroup w/ Clapton & others?

I know Jeff Beck is recording a new c.d. at the moment,so the mystery guitarist could potentially be Jeff.

Thrilling is the correct description of his guitar playing.

At this point, if someone says Jimmy is going to release gas in public, it somehow is going to turn into a Zeppelin reunion, or a new super-group. This is growing increasingly sad.

if someone says Jimmy is going to release gas in public, it somehow is going to turn into a Zeppelin reunion, or a new super-group.

...but there are prizes to be won for whomever is first to report the release...

At this point, if someone says Jimmy is going to release gas in public, it somehow is going to turn into a Zeppelin reunion, or a new super-group. This is growing increasingly sad.

laugh.gif

I read somewhere that Jimmy will be releasing gas, and someone I know who knows someone who knows said the same thing.

I'm not sure if it will it be new material, or a re-release of re-packaged re-masters, but word is that Robert will definitely not be involved. He has moved on. rolleyes.gif

At this point, if someone says Jimmy is going to release gas in public...

Hold on, Gas? Gas is what they use to fill balloons, and balloons are a bit like airships right? And a Zeppelin is an airship...

:blink:

Jimmy is putting the gas into the Zeppelin - the re-union is ON!!!

:P:slapface:

:rolleyes:

Sheesh - I love the internet... :lol:

I read something about Pagey contacting red rocker Sammy Hagar about working together in NYC in April. Would be nice! :)

^^ :hysterical: Doncha just?

I read something about Pagey contacting red rocker Sammy Hagar about working together in NYC in April. Would be nice! :)

What's it gonna be called, "Led-Foot"??? (since Hagar is in Chickenfoot) ;)

R:)