A Very Zeppelin Christmas?

MisterMcLov1n

I have been given the task of assembling a Christmas-themed mix CD for the family's Christmas traveling. I decided to throw together a mix of Christmas songs covered by unlikely artists. I was wondering- did Led Zeppelin ever perform a Christmas-themed song live? I know their catalog of covers is quite diverse. Also, are there any other well-known and unlikely metal artists that have covered Christmas songs live or in the studio?

Erm, I think there was a brief clip of some Christmas song ( can't remember for the life of me), Rudolph maybe, but anyway. There was a brief like a brief 3 seconds of Page singing (?) and playing it before That's The Way in Osaka 1971, the concert when they played Friends

Sorry, that's all the help I can give

Good luck with that...

A few years ago, a lot of metal guys made a Christmas album. Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Sebastain Bach, Judas Priest I think... Dio & Alice maybe, can't really remember. It's "Metal Christmas" I think.

Dont know about Zep, but hope that album helps.

I found once on YT a Christmas parody to D'yer Maker, but now the link is gone.

It was hilarious. And well done. It began with "Ho..ho-ho ho-ho-ooo" instead of "oh oh-oh oh-oh-ooo"

("Twisted Chritsmas - Sled Zeppelin By Sirema For My Dady ")

Archived