Tiger Woods in car accident

Evster2012

Apparently the golf legend can't keep it out of the woods when it comes to backing his suv out of his driveway. He apparently lost control, hit a fire hydrant and crashed into a tree. His wife smahed the rear window with...wait for it...a golfclub to free him. He has suffered facial lacerations, but was treated and released. Alcohol was said not to be involved, and domestic dispute was so far ruled out. Guess he just sliced it out of bounds. Jokes aside, rest well Tiger. :console:

when you get fully recovered, tiger, we can make a golf play (I have some good friends)

I hope that nothing happens to Al Gore, I'd like to see the second part of his film about the global warming...

Would that be the part where he tells the other side of the story? :P

Matched humor my friend! biggrin.gif

Like minds think alike. biggrin.gif

Long time no see pardner! smile.gif

I heard you've gone hillbilly!? ohmy.giflaugh.gif

The most important rule of golf is, avoid water hazards! rolleyes.gif

Sometimes you can't tell the woods from the trees! wink.gif

Cheers mate! beer.gif

Have you tried a VB yet? beer.gif

VB? Sorry mate, been kinda out of it as of late.

Not been ill I hope.

I'm guessing it has more to the lifestyle of a backsweedsman!?

As long as ya got some home brew ta see you through (there's a song in there I'm sure of it)! cool.gif

If your ever in Sydney, I'll shout the first round! smile.gif

Hi all,

Me thinks the local municipal Police got a nice check from Tiger to keep their mouths shut.

He didn't hurt anyone..

Very easy for someone of His stature to pay off the right people to keep it hush hush.

Most likely,...

As far as not hurting anyone,you don't think his wife was hurt?Ever been cheated on? :huh:

KB

How do you know that anyone was unfaithful? All we have right now are a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors.

Right now, it was a traffic accident. He pays the $200 fine for "driving recklessly" and everyone minds their own business.

Oh, c'mon. Boy, you really are 27! How would YOU explain what happened? Golf club swinging at a car, husband and wife, 2:30 in the morning. Yeah....

And another thing, mind my own business? Mind my own business? Screw you, you know how much money I've spent on Nike products because of Tiger Woods, and all that represents, er, representED?!? He has made millions by way of public adulation, I have every right to hold him to a higher standard. I hope every endorser bails on his ass. What a disappointment. He needs to man up to his fans. You're probably too young to remember this, but Nicole Brown would be cowaring in the bushes outside her home in LA, and the police would be asking OJ for his freakin autograph!! I'm sick of the rich and famous having different laws than the rest of us.

'nuff said.

I don't care why you buy Nike products. I don't buy things because some famous celebrity is hawking them. I don't have that kind of money. Also, I don't care how much money you spent on said products. That figure is completely and totally irrelevant to me. If you buy things because some famous face/name is selling it and then they do something you don't like.....that's not my problem. I'd like to know why you think I should care.

Also, right now.....according to what I've been listening to on the news (radio, not TV), all Tiger has been charged with is driving recklessly, which he did. It's something like a $200 fine. Now the police want a search warrant to go through his house.....it's getting ridiculous. I don't care why his face got scratched up, I don't care if he's cheating or if he isn't. I don't know him, his life does not affect mine. If he's cheating, that's between him and his wife. Not me, not you, not anyone else. If he's not cheating and his wife scratched up his face for no reason.....then she looks like an idiot and better find a creative way to apologize.

And seeing as I'm 27 and Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered in 1994, I'm not too young to remember it. I watched the verdict come in with everyone else in my school. The two situations aren't comparable, though. OJ beat the fuck out of her for years and the police wouldn't do anything and then he killed her and the police fucked it up, the jury was brain dead and he got off. What does that have to do with Tiger Woods backing into a fire hydrant because his pissed off wife scratched up his face? Is he beating her on a daily basis? Has he consistently gotten away with various acts of violence against his family?

Archived