Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dzldoc

"My Little Holiday Gift to All the Ladies of the Forum"

Just a little something I put together over the weekend, I grabbed the most recent photos so I hope no one feels left out.

This is for all the ladies and I hope it stays up long enough for everyone to see it.

I wanted to find a Zep song to go along with it but this one was how I was feeling at the timesmile.gif

Charlie, that's really lovely! Here's to all the ladies - I'm so touched to be included.

Thanks!!

:)

Wow! That's nice, Charlie! That's also one of my favorite Journey songs. Thanks for including me (and my little dog too)!! :D

Happy holidays to all!

I love the video, Charles!

And I love the Journey song, too.

Happy Holidays to you and I am sending wishes to you for a fantastic new year! smile.gif

I'm glad it made y'all happy, sometimes when things aren't going your way it brings my spirits up to make someone else happy.smile.gif

I'm glad it made y'all happy, sometimes when things aren't going your way it brings my spirits up to make someone else happy.smile.gif

And it did just that...made me happy. Your thoughtfulness really made my day.

Barb