Party Crashers

electricmage

I seriously doubt they were crashers. Nobody gets into a WH function like that uninvited, it just doesn't happen. Lax security?:rolleyes: Right, somebody wanted them there.

Supposedly it's being reported that they were ejected from another politcal gathering when the people who were actually invited complained that people were sitting in their seats.

Supposedly it's being reported that they were ejected from another politcal gathering when the people who were actually invited complained that people were sitting in their seats.

That is true.

But I don't know why Obama would care? I'm sure these two knuckleheads probably voted for him.

I agree with several of the Congressmen that stated that this was probably a good thing....

because it has awakened the Congress to some flaws in the Secret Service Operations.....

I thank the Salahi's for their service to our National Security ! I Salute You ! ! !

cruise-salute.jpg

You know, it used to be when I thought of the Secret Service I thought of the way those cat jumped in front of the hail of bullets fired upon President Reagan, or Clint Eastwood's portrayal of an agent in the movies.

In this instance they did fail to stop two attention whores from meeting the President, but they were screened

for weapons first and their identify verified. Seems to me the White House staff is equally to blame as Secret

Service agents shouldn't be responsible for having to figure out the guest list - that's a job for protocol staff.

Archived