Miserable

Can you possibly imagine how i feel.

Fan for live, and missing the great gig in the sky.

It's a big bummer dude, i can tell you that.

I am dutch, living in the north of The Netherlands, and 50 years young.

I've seen them all, including the incredible PINK FLOYD as well as Roger Waters with the dark side of the moon tour.

And Seen Robert Plant in the Heineken Music Hall, in Amsterdam.

Man he still has a throat, incredible.

Seen Axel Rose in 2006, the sucker arrived much too late, and the singing was terrible, guess his throat's wasted.

And much, much worse was Ian Gillan, seen him on Arrow Classic rock, he'd better stay home.

And saving a lot of ears damaging.

Can't imagine what he must be thinking of him selve, in the Deep Purple day's he was a god, like Jimmy Page.

But these guy's can stil produce a tune.

When it doesn't work anymore, that's no shame, simply the result of getting older (or dokter booze, what ever)

Enough about that, what i'm trying to say is, i've got tons of admiration for these three, getting together, and everything working properly, (i hope) that's mighty brave.

But still, i am miserable.

Why ?

Take a wild guess.

Talke with you later, see ya, Floris.

P.S. sorry for the bad english, doing the best i can, but i'm dutch.

I refuse to feel sorry for myself this weekend. I am going to be happy and think positive thoughts.

I'm not, because I was screwed out of going to the show because of someone who CLAIMED they loved me. Soooo, I wont feel sorry for myself. However I am angry and I wont have anything else to do with them. That ended it, then and there. They did it by choice and to me malicious.

Rolls>>> :wacko:

I'm not, because I was screwed out of going to the show because of someone who CLAIMED they loved me. Soooo, I wont feel sorry for myself. However I am angry and I wont have anything else to do with them. That ended it, then and there. They did it by choice and to me malicious.

:angry:Some people! <ahttp://forums.ledzeppelin.com/uploads/emoticons/default_console.gif' alt=':console:'> I hope you have a happy weekend anyway. Do something fun and inexpensive.

Can you possibly imagine how i feel.

Fan for live, and missing the great gig in the sky.

It's a big bummer dude, i can tell you that.

I am dutch, living in the north of The Netherlands, and 50 years young.

I've seen them all, including the incredible PINK FLOYD as well as Roger Waters with the dark side of the moon tour.

And Seen Robert Plant in the Heineken Music Hall, in Amsterdam.

Man he still has a throat, incredible.

Seen Axel Rose in 2006, the sucker arrived much too late, and the singing was terrible, guess his throat's wasted.

And much, much worse was Ian Gillan, seen him on Arrow Classic rock, he'd better stay home.

And saving a lot of ears damaging.

Can't imagine what he must be thinking of him selve, in the Deep Purple day's he was a god, like Jimmy Page.

But these guy's can stil produce a tune.

When it doesn't work anymore, that's no shame, simply the result of getting older (or dokter booze, what ever)

Enough about that, what i'm trying to say is, i've got tons of admiration for these three, getting together, and everything working properly, (i hope) that's mighty brave.

But still, i am miserable.

Why ?

Take a wild guess.

Talke with you later, see ya, Floris.

P.S. sorry for the bad english, doing the best i can, but i'm dutch.

Have a zep nite, DVD's, documentaries, bring out the old vinyl. All I can suggest, Big Hugs

I feel your pain floris.....I'm in the same boat.... :console:

Hey Rolls~~ EternalLight has the right idea. I suggest you do something fun and expensive.....like a Jeep w/Zeppelin graphics. Cheers :beer:

Now there's an idea. I am gonna rent a Jaguar XJ and cruise the University burbs :blink::blink: I will play Zeppelin until the windows shatter in it.

I feel for you, been a fan for as long as I can remember too. Inspired to be a musician after seeing Robert Plant at the Albert Hall and isnpired to play guitar after giving it up for good a few years ago after seeing Pagey play guitar on DVDs. And I havent got tickets.... It feels bad but youll probably feel better after the gig has taken place. They may carry on even if its just Page, JPJ and Jason Bonham. I feel lucky however to have been at the Plant gig at the Royal Albert Hall in '05 as it was completely laden with Led Zeppelin tracks, being 13 at the time it was the first major gig I went to and expecting him to do no Zeppelin tracks as I wasnt familiar with his solo tracks he did all the crowd pleasers (except Stairway of course) and that was the most Zeppliny I've seen him.

Wait till '08 and see what happens. There's always hope!

Archived