NCAA Basketball

Page-ist

I was thinking about making a thread for college b-ball, so I did a search and only found one for March Madness, specifically. So here is your thread on NCAA Basketball in general.

Lets start if off with GO TAR HEELS! bravo.gif

Ohio State's basketball team is ranked number 15 in the country smile.gif .

Their record is 8 wins to 1 loss so far this year.

The loss was to North Carolina, 73 - 77, a close game, early in the season.

OSU has had three blow-out games this year with over a hundred points in the game.

They beat Eastern Michigan today, 111 - 60.

The Big Ten games will start December 31. The competition will be tougher then. Looks like we only play Michigan State once this year. Don't know why? But that will be a good game, as Michigan State's basketball team is top-notch.

Go Buckeyes!

edited to say: Changed it from two to three blowouts this year. Oops!

Can someone explain to me how duke (who lost to #20 Wisconsin(Wisconsin lost to Green Bay Pheonix)) is ranked above UNC (whose only losses are to #4 Kentucky, and #7 Syracuse). bty duke has 0 top 25 wins, and UNC has beaten #12 Michigan State and #13 Ohio State.

Congrats to Texas on their win aginst UNC today. For the the first time this season they've proved that they deserve to be the #2 team in the nation. This would not have been the case if Carolina had not had so many damn turnovers, though.

Also today, Kansas beat Michigan in the "Green Game". This game was supposed to raise awareness about the global warming "crisis" and enviromentalism in general. I guess they were trying to make up for the absolute failure and embaressment at Copenhagen.

• 1 year later...

Archived