Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mazcraz

stairway tab and chords

Hey there. I am new to the forum, and I am glad to be a part of it. This whole process is new to me so I am expecting a bit of a learning curve. I am trying to find the most complete and accurate tab and chord chart for "Stairway to Heaven". The internet is jam up with thousands of options and interpretations. Can anyone point me to a website or book where I can get what I am looking for? Please help. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Songsterr.com has a complete tab of Stairway. It has the six-string (acoustic and electric), the twelve-string, the slide part near the end, and all other instrument parts. As an added bonus, the tabs have audio, so you know what each note sounds like. I really recommend this site. I learned a lot of the songs I know from Songsterr, including Stairway to Heaven.

Guitar world tabed the tsrts version, much better than studio version imo.