Bier

Atlas

Drank a Stone Ruination double IPA this evening, followed by some Bells Two Hearted IPA from my kegerator.

Two of my favorites!

Tonight, I'm totally enjoying a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Extra. Yummmmm

• 4 months later...

Oh yes, thank you :) Well, a recent trip to the Bier Markt definitely made me happy. Some samples included Leffe Blonde (Very smokey), Leffe Brun, Fuller's Extra Special Bitter (very tasty), something ... something, Spaten (too smooth for its own good), Stiegl (meh), and Koningshoeven, my face was on fire.

And the winner is....

Koningshoeven, a really great tasting beer, though at 10%, a little goes a loooong way :beer: A great time was had by all :D

Edited by Patrycja

Here's the Bier thread .

I tried Abbey Leffe Blond recently. Ordered it at the Hard Rock Cafe at a pre concert party. It was very good.

abbeyleffeblond.jpg

A very nice Blonde if I do say so myself :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I found that this beer was sold in the grocery store next to the Novotel, so I bought some bottles for after the O2 concert. Needless to say that we all had a great time while consuming it.

grolsch.jpg

Edited by reswati

5 of my favourite biers.

On a hot day, nothing tastes and refreshes better than these two classics from Germany...and it goes well with all sorts of food.

weissbier.jpg

kristall.jpg

When I'm feeling in a "Dark" mood:

cont_118.jpg

I'm Irish, so of course, I like the Guinness...

220px-Guinness_Glass_2010.jpg

...and the Beamish:

img2681215316205617971472.jpeg

My next 5 favourites...and one for when I'm poor.

My favourite English beer:

boddingtons-pub-ale.jpg

and some other English brews I enjoy:

ban-right.jpg

339937502_4cf77b88dc.jpg

The Scots make some good beer, too.

dsc_00291.jpg?w=211&h=300

beerimg_standrews3.png

And when I'm broke:

PBR.jpg

Edited by Strider

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

2639574057_f2e326574c_m.jpg

Okay, I know it's not Irish Stout...but it is stout! And it's reeeeeeeally good. Black Albert Royal Stout...it's 13%, but so very smooth. A nice sipper for the evening of basketball.

Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

2639574057_f2e326574c_m.jpg

Okay, I know it's not Irish Stout...but it is stout! And it's reeeeeeeally good. Black Albert Royal Stout...it's 13%, but so very smooth. A nice sipper for the evening of basketball.

Cheers!!

Ah, the infamous Black Albert! I had it a few years ago, very good. I'm drinking a Russian River Blind Pig IPA right now.

Ah, the infamous Black Albert! I had it a few years ago, very good. I'm drinking a Russian River Blind Pig IPA right now.

I looooove Blind Pig!! Also Pliney the Elder. And, my friend who lives in Santa Rosa sent me a bottle of this year's Pliney the Younger. It's magnificent!!

• 2 months later...

^^^^^^ I had that same beer for the first time this weekend. Went camping and decided to buy something a little different.

The hubby and I both loved it.

I love rasberry flavor just about anything. It is a good wheat ale. I have had the other shock top, simiar to Blue Moon which I love. Glad you liked it. Marge

• 3 months later...