Just 3 Words ~ Stairway to Heaven

Conneyfogle

HeyHey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Wherethe piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's beena long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirdssing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalontreadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take myhandand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is asitseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many longwindingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder toramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice

HeyHey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Wherethe piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's beena long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirdssing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalontreadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take myhandand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is asitseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many longwindingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder toramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice

runs down my...... ;)

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn). It's been a long strange journey overthe hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot,take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shineon.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a manylong winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn). It's been a long strange journey overthe hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot,take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shineon.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a manylong winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake

made in a B)

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey overthe hills, where spirits fly andladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away todreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many moreangels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampledunderfoot,take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has justbegun to shineon.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as itseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a manylong windingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juiceruns down my Frankfurt special

Shake, made in a candy store, with

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway toheaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (thelocalinn).It's been a long strange journey overthe hills, where spiritsfly andladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and flyaway todreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how manymoreangels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feelingtrampledunderfoot,take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun hasjustbegun to shineon.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is asitseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a manylongwindingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder toramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'tilthe juiceruns down my Frankfurt special

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway toheaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and flyaway to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot,take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn). It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn). It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, pretty baby

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, pretty baby

Oh my good thing....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly andladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away todreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as itseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many long windingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juiceruns down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing, you seem to

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly andladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away todreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as itseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many long windingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juiceruns down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing, you seem to

count the tears...

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway toheaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyandladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awaytodreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalontreadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take myhandand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is asitseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many longwindingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder toramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'tilthe juiceruns down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in thegrass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing, you seem to count the tears, they feel like

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway toheaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyandladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awaytodreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalontreadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take myhandand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is asitseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many longwindingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder toramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'tilthe juiceruns down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in thegrass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing, you seem to count the tears,they feel like raindrops sliding down

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in thegrass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing, you seem to count the tears, they feel like raindrops sliding down by the seaside

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing, you seem to count the tears, they feel like raindrops sliding down by the seaside a new day

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in thegrass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like raindrops sliding down bythe seaside. A new day dawns as the

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like rain drops sliding down by the seaside. A new day dawns as the songbird who sings

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in thegrass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my goodthing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like rain drops slidingdown by the seaside. A new day dawns as the song bird that sings all our thoughts

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many long windingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like rain drops sliding down by the seaside. A new day dawns as the song bird that sings all our thoughts will lead us

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many long windingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'til the juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like rain drops sliding down by the seaside. A new day dawns as the song bird that sings all our thoughts will lead us

in the citystreet's

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in the grass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my good thing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like rain drops sliding down by the seaside. A new day dawns as the song bird that sings all our thoughts will lead us in the citystreets and the forest

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awaytodreams of you.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as itseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole, riding a many longwindingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder toramble onhome to you, so bring it back, hold now, squeeze me baby 'tilthe juice runs down my Frankfurt special.

Shake, made in a candy store, with whole lotta love playing in thegrass with flowers in our hair baby, my pretty baby. Oh my goodthing,you seem to count the tears, they feel like rain drops slidingdown by the seaside. A new day dawns as the song bird that sings allour thoughts will lead us in the city streets and the forest beyond our dreams

Archived