Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham Fan

Your first album

I bought Led II on CD last year.

I can't afford buying albums so often - here in Brazil, workers don't get too much of a big wage (unless they're working on real good jobs, which is a rather small part of the population), and there's barely any left after the bills are paid.

Edited by AndyKusanagi

I brought the Led Zeppelin 1 back in '73 as a new LP and now have a full set of LPs and all but one of thier songs in different formats.

Zep 1 - vinyl - spring 1969

Led Zeppelin IV I bought it in a travel to Italy, CD. my first vinyl is Led Zeppelin I.

The first LZ song I heard was In The Light, on a road trip to Lake Tahoe. But the first full album I heard was Houses of the Holy. After HotH, I immediately started looking for more Zeppelin. That was back in '03.

i got zep four first and then some others later. i am just now getting into vinyl records that i buy at garage sales. my dad had hundreds of old records but is no way good about letting my even borrow them.

I'm pretty sure mine was In Through The Out Door, after first buying the Fool In The Rain 45.

My first one was "The Song remains the Same " Double CD in 86 or 87.

But my first record was on Tape: Whole lotta love! Got it from my Nanny in 77. I was 10 Years old then!! My buddies used to hear Abba and stuff!° haha

Led Zeppelin IV, vinyl. Got it from a record fair in 1984.

I forget what I paid for it. It must have been about £3.00.