Happy Birthday to Sam the Webmaster

Deborah J

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. WEBMASTER!!!

:birthday::toast::yourock:

Hope you get your birthday off and are able to get away from having to monitor us children on the board, haha.

It is truly a great service you provide to us Led Zeppelin fans and mere words are not enough to thank you for creating this little Zeppelin sanctuary for us for the past decade-plus.

Happy Birthday Sam!

:notworthy:

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday and a year filled with good health and happiness, Sam! I hope you and your loved ones are enjoying a fabulous day together.

Many, many thanks for the fantastic work you do here on ledzeppelin.com, for your devotion to the band, for your professionalism, and for always being a gentleman, always being discreet.

Happy holidays to you and yours!

~MSG

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday and a year filled with good health and happiness, Sam! I hope you and your loved ones are enjoying a fabulous day together.

Many, many thanks for the fantastic work you do here on ledzeppelin.com, for your devotion to the band, for your professionalism, and for always being a gentleman, always being discreet.

Happy holidays to you and yours!

~MSG

...indeed MSG, Wishing Sam Very Happy Birthday...I am deeply touched by his devotion to Led Zeppelin and his warm feelings for all the fans...Very Best of the Season to our Beloved Webmaster........again, Sam thank you for this membership........I shall strive to use it well...

Archived