Rock and Roll at the wedding

Vica99

Hi All,

I am new here and not sure if acting according to all rules... but, in my opinion it is funny enough to take a risk.

Check this out:

Best regards,

Vica99

Welcome Vica99 from Poland! That was funny, from waltzing to LZ Rock and Roll!!

Take time and read all the different topics and threads. We have quite a few really educational topics and we have a lot of fun here. :welcome2:

Hi All,

I am new here and not sure if acting according to all rules... but, in my opinion it is funny enough to take a risk.

Check this out:

Best regards,

Vica99

Hi Vica99,

Not just funny, its fantastic, and as for acting within the rules, well we make them up as we go along so please dont worry, thanks for taking the RISK it was worth it, a welcome to the forum, best first post i've seen in a long while.

Regards, Danny

PS, My son did a simular thing at his wedding earlier this summer with a Robert Plant and Alison Krauss song "Stick with me baby" and it really worked well for them, and they played "Whole Lotta Love" for me too, thank you Daniel and Sarah. :thanku::beer:

Sadly, their face expressions don't show us what they were thinking of the song & dancing. wink.gif

Hi all,

They were shouting 'Gorzko! Gorzko'.

It is polish traditional wedding shout asking for a kiss from bride and bridegroom.

Direct translation into English means:’ Bitter! Bitter!' but it says nothing really.

That’s a fact the quality of video is poor but I can assure You they enjoyed both part of the dance.

It was 7 minutes. Mainly because I did not want to cut 'Rock and Roll' and our will to make it even: traditional dance and ‘crazy’ one...

Best wishes,

Vica99.

Hi all,

They were shouting 'Gorzko! Gorzko'.

It is polish traditional wedding shout asking for a kiss from bride and bridegroom.

Direct translation into English means:’ Bitter! Bitter!' but it says nothing really.

That’s a fact the quality of video is poor but I can assure You they enjoyed both part of the dance.

It was 7 minutes. Mainly because I did not want to cut 'Rock and Roll' and our will to make it even: traditional dance and ‘crazy’ one...

Best wishes,

Vica99.

Oh god. I understood something else. :mellow:

:lol: I thought they were shouting More! More!

Well, off I go with my ''knowledge'' of Slavic languages... :P

Archived