Hello

hollyamos22

Hi to all Led Zeppelin fans. I like LZ but they are not my favorite band. I do like the song Kashmir though. My mom is a LZ nut and always finds ways to inject LZ into conversations. So I am here to find out about them and see if my mom can convert me.

Hi to all Led Zeppelin fans. I like LZ but they are not my favorite band. I do like the song Kashmir though. My mom is a LZ nut and always finds ways to inject LZ into conversations. So I am here to find out about them and see if my mom can convert me.

Welcome! My son also grew up with a Mom who was always listening to LZ while he was growing up. He loves them, but through all my efforts, Pink Floyd (Who I also love) is his favorite. I am still trying to convert him and he is 29!!

Take time to read a lot of the post/threads here.The history of LZ is amazing and they are legends. Kudo's to your Mom for sharing this with you. :thumbsup:

Currently, my favorite bands are The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Dredg. Honorable mentions go to Taking Back Sunday, Maroon 5, Franz Ferdinand, and early My Chemical Romance. I'm a music buff, but my real passion is in movies as I did theatre for many years and then went on to manage a Hollywood Video for 6 years. I am now looking to employ my newly obtained degree in communication in conjunction with my movie knowledge and hopefully land a position with a movie studio. Would really love to work for Paramount Pictures, who are slated to back two more Star Treks! Big Trekkie! biggrin.gif Can anyone figure out who my mother is?

Welcome aboard the Mother Shipwave.gif

Well what do you think? Besides other ladies of motherly age from Southern California here on the board, this girl surely looks like ledzeplvr to me. biggrin.gif

You are right! I didn't realize my photo had gone up. I was in another forum that is connected to a universal avatar site. Any forum you register at with the same e-mail address gains access to that avatar, so I guess it went up here too without me even knowing. But, yes, that's mother and I'm very lucky to look like her. :)

• 4 months later...

Archived